𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙭 {mature}

plz i'm sorry this took so long! i was chipping away at it so slowly that the ideas weren't flowing and the inspiration was evaporating. at least it's out now ❤️

 at least it's out now ❤️

─────── • ❥ • ───────

The taste of apple sweets was all Renjun could concentrate on currently, a snack they'd shared half an hour ago. It was like the world slipped away into a backdrop and the cold water residue from the condensation his hair had disturbed contrasted against the hot tongue lapping over his chest. Sometimes he could see them...those little horns and devil arrow tail that Hyuck sported so well with his mischief and games. Anything to be noticed and loved. The sinfully innocent doe eyes locked with his from lower down his body were a trump card, no doubt. Easily used to hide the fact that this boy wanted nothing more than chaos.

The older's clothes had been discarded elsewhere, leaving him in his stunning, raw self just for the taller to praise as he pleased. Hyuck himself was without pants, but his t-shirt was on since neither had gotten around to removing it yet.

"Renjunnie..." he whispered against the other's feverish skin, "you're trembling. Are you cold?" Oh but he knew he wasn't. He knew Renjun would rather fall down a flight of stairs than admit that he was on fire and desperate for carnal activities. The poor adult was terrible at hiding his desires nonetheless, and thank God that was the case...for his surrounding neighbours would've had a much harder time taming him if he'd been stone cold.

"St—" he winced once his sensitive nipple was nibbled and targeted, "Stop teasing me..."

"Teasing? Isn't that a little hypocritical coming from the king of teasing himself?" Donghyuck could only grin deviously once he received no response for that. It was hard to argue when it was damnably obvious he was leading them on constantly. His tongue glided over the clear, flawless skin before him and he lowered down slowly and surely along the boy's body, leaving sloppy, wet kisses over almost every square inch. Now that he was on his knees, hands squeezing the shaky thighs supporting Renjun and lips making easy work of the inner, sensitive areas...he knew what he wanted to do.
Hyuck gently tapped the male's outer leg and murmured, "Hold this up."

"Why...?"

"Just do it," he insisted. And with that, the blonde-ravenette pulled one of his thighs up and was only supported by one leg now. His already tense hole was even more nervous once cool air invaded its zone, and the younger eyed it briefly before leaning up and gently kissing there.

"Ngh! H-Hyuck, wait!" The shorter begged airlessly, wobbling a little without much balance and focusing solely on staying up rather than pushing his face away. His now completely apparent arousal was hard to miss, so the sandy-brunette decided that any resistance was definitely uncertainty, not fear from here on out.