𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙭

─────── • ❥ • ───────

A soft heat tingled the rosy cheeks of a blissfully happy boy. Sun cascaded from the heavens over the car, down through the windows and onto the pair sleeping within it. The rising and lowering of one's chest was like a soothing motion for the other, and their hearts held a synchronised beat with a rhythm only they could share in this moment.

Renjun blearily peeled his eyes open, only to quickly seal then shut again from light pollution. It took a moment or two to adapt — to deal with the brightness...but in due time he was glancing around himself to the best of his abilities. The first notable change to his morning was that there was no room, no bed...only an expensive car's interior. Then, the naked man he lay upon who's hot skin made him both want to go back to sleep as well as beg for a continuation of last night's endeavours. And to top it all off, that breath ticking the top of his head where his hair had parted was so soft...so lovely.

But that feeling of blocking the whole world out before was gone now, because reality was back. They weren't the two boyfriends they'd wanted to be, messing about in a normal car under the stars where nobody cared. They were two separate adults, one an actor and the other his neighbour, unlawfully having sex when they weren't a couple and one wasn't single, and the whole country would've cared had it known. Renjun blinked solemnly and wished for this hour they had to just extend onwards forever and ever. He tilted his head up to view the man holding onto his sore hips, and smiled faintly to see his dreaming face.

"Mark," he whispered, gently running a hand through the raven locks of the famous male. "Time to wake up."

With no response, the college student had to wonder what the situation was. He couldn't tell yet whether the guy was a morning person, or a grouch after waking up. He should've asked at some stage, but that was a personal question that just never would've arisen in conversation. He nibbled at his lower lip in thought and simply bathed in the sunlight while trailing a feather-light fingertip over each aspect of the older's face.

His incredibly emotive eyes that were closed for rest.

The strong bridge of his nose.

The bow shape of his lips which were slightly pouted.

Those fascinating cheekbones.

Why was it always moments like now when the Chinese man noticed all the handsome and alluring points to his fellow residents, even after firmly telling himself that it was a bad idea? It wasn't even disguised as a good one...it was clearly not right for him...

And yet it didn't make his decisions any easier.

"Hmmm," Mark gushed all of a sudden before yawning cutely and stretching his arms out wide. Renjun steadied himself on the other's chest, hands splayed across the toned figure and legs sliding around to rest on either side of the ravenette's waist. "Morning."