𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

─────── • ❥ • ───────

Jeno stepped out of his room at some time near midmorning — perhaps eleven. The sun was out, the birds were in chorus, and his mood was pretty good. As much as he loved his boyfriends and never denied them sex if they asked...a night to sleep in his own bed alone was something he hadn't realised he'd been craving for a long time. The male felt rejuvenated, really.

"Oh, morning Jen," a sleepy looking Jisung yawned as he too emerged from his room and coincidently at the same time as Chenle across the hall. The youngest pair waved cutely at each other but didn't exchange words, quite tired and lethargic it seemed.

"Morning, lovelies," the oldest winked and ruffled the brunette's hair as he and the Chinese boy wandered off towards the stairs to make it to the kitchen. Once they'd disappeared, Hyuck and Jaemin stumbled out of Mark's bedroom together with bedhead and lidded eyes.

"Fuck, it's not an emergency," Nana whined, "I heard everyone moving and assumed..."

"It's already eleven," Jeno chuckled. "You should be moving anyway."

Donghyuck couldn't have agreed with that statement in any way, shape or form. How utterly disgusting the concept of surfacing before one was. "Fuck that. There better be bacon downstairs, or I'm going to stab a bitch."

The tallest watched as they too trailed off and out of sight. He counted on his fingers who was left, and almost forgot that Renjun was here as well. I should get him. Don't want him missing out on breakfast. And with that, he shuffled in his socks towards his neighbour's door and knocked gently upon it. "Renjunnie?"

There was no response. None whatsoever. He tugged at his bottom lip with his free hand and sighed nervously. He hated waking this particular man up since he wasn't his boyfriend and didn't like getting on his bad side. He hated when Renjun was mad at him.

Trying once more, he knocked softly and repeated his name in case now the boy was awake and ready to answer. Unfortunately, that was optimistic thinking, so he defeatedly turned to a more brave idea and opened the whole thing up. It's not trespassing when you practically have each other's keys, he told himself.

Inside, it smelt of that gorgeous lavender essence. The decor hadn't changed since he'd moved in — as white and impersonal as possible. The one change made was probably the fact that there was no suitcase laying around.

Jeno didn't loiter at all, contrarily choosing to push on through the flat and waltz into the bedroom. The door had been open before he even got there, and the intense heat of the living space was enough to send someone into a coma. "Renjun," he hummed, peeping his head around the corner and smiling once he spotted the boy in his bed. "Time to wake up. Breakfast is...." He cut himself off, however, when he saw another figure wrapped around him.