𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚

─────── • ❥ • ───────

Two years ago...

"I want everyone ready in ten minutes! We have a deadline, people, and the public are expecting this film soon!"

The director was quite clearly getting extremely frustrated with the nonchalant attitudes the actors were sporting, and in general the ambiance was too relaxed. It was raining out, and the sound of droplets colliding with the roof lulled the crew into a sense of peace...not stress.

"How are you feeling?" Mrs. Kwan — Mark's manager — enquired softly as she passed him a recyclable bottle of water. The actor took it with a small bow and downed at least a quarter if not a third of it in a second. It was hot under the lights, that was for sure.

"Warm and tired," he mumbled. "And remind me how I ended up in an erotic movie? No one told me it'd be this difficult."

"You're just not used to it. Although..." her young gaze went mischievous as she subtly pointed to the boy sitting on one of the set's couches, "He's amazing, isn't he? I heard he only took up acting recently because he needs the fast money. Nobody gets paid like an erotic actor in showbiz, huh?"

"Seriously? I suppose it's harder to get a job like that though. You sort of have to be built for it and...well..."

"Look the part? He looks like a sexual demon or something," she nodded with a chuckle. "Wonder if he's taken."

"Probably is. He won't talk to me..." Mark pretended to wipe a stray tear. "Pity as well, I think he's cute."

"Five minutes!" The director hissed again, probably trying to provoke the female lead more than anything. God, she was having the time of her life. Debuting in what could be described as 'Fifty Shades of Grey' on steroids. Although this was a love triangle with two ridiculously good looking boys.

"Jeno~" she sang happily and perched down on the sofa beside him. She was pretty, no doubt. But there couldn't have been a single thought in her head.

"I don't vibe with that one," Mrs. Kwan grumbled and smacked Mark's shoulder with his rolled up script. "But at least she's talking to you both. Go and be sociable, Idiot."

"I'm too good for that," he playfully pretended to flick his hair. "Too famous for—"

"Too awkward to make friends. Dumbass."

The raven-haired adult briefly cleared his throat and nudged her away with his shoulder. He wasn't interested in bothering Lee Jeno if the guy wasn't showing any effort either. Besides, there was no way they could just be friends when Mark was harbouring a fat crush on him, so his manager had it all wrong.