𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧 {semi-mature}

─────── • ❥ • ───────

Renjun stretched his arms above his head while he wandered past the communal living area towards the stairs. As his joints creaked from yet another uncomfortable night before, his gaze travelled back towards the couch moving further away as he walked. A head of fluffy, black hair was seemingly motionless — just peeking above the sofa's backrest.

Initially he thought 'Mark?' but soon decided that it wasn't the right style and proceeded to head back towards the boy with a devious grin. His bare feet were soundless as he padded up behind him and very nearly grabbed his shoulders to scare him...but cut off short at the sight of the laptop on Jeno's crossed legs.

An adult film? The Chinese adult wondered, tilting his head with a dubious expression. He never watched these kinds of things — well, not since he was a hormonal teenager. Jeno too was a bit old and existing alongside five sexy boyfriends to be interested in it alone. "Jen?" He hummed, trying to get his attention. But with headphones implanted in his ears and attention still set on the screen, it appeared he hadn't heard him.

The scenes were better filmed than most B-rated AVs, and this was what stirred Renjun to pick up on the actors themselves. One of them was a woman with makeup a little on the excessive side, and the other...far more familiar.

Before he knew it, the blonde-ravenette was staring way too intensely as the pair started to feverishly lip-lock and undress. It's him...

Jeno finally sensed a figure behind him and furrowed his brows before glancing to the side. He'd assumed it would've been Jaemin or Donghyuck pulling dumb faces or trying to stick a juvenile note to his back, but it wasn't. Instead, he found a mesmerised neighbour of his leaning against the back of the couch with his attention scanning the laptop.

The ravenette couldn't help but smirk. Well, single-handedly capturing Renjun's attention with a sex scene of his own making was quite an accomplishment. "Jun, want the audio?" He chuckled and pulled one of the buds from his ear to hold in front of him. When the elder snapped out of his daze and squeaked nervously, it really did set something completely infatuated off in Jeno's chest. God, he wanted to tease and spoil the boy all day everyday...but it would have to wait. "Unless of course, you want the live performance?"

"Oh shut it. I was surprised a man with your life was still watching this crap alone, that's all."

"It's me—"

"I realise that now! I was just...I don't know, I was curious."

"Heh," the younger smiled faintly and scooted over just a little for the shorter to hop over the back and sit down beside him. "This one's my latest film. It wasn't too serious and quite easy to produce...I found the co-star and sub-cast really friendly too."