The life chapter 1

3rd person pov
About jin

kim seokjin or jin the 20 yrs old who is struggling to make things good for him and his father .His father is battling cancer from the very long time .

Mr Kim minho also used to be a successful business man but start struggling after his wife death . Jin's mother died when he was 2 yrs old only. And when jin turned 10 yrs old his father came to know that he is facing cancer.

The health condition of jins dad never improved for good besides it's getting bad day by day and there Company start facing problems and also his dad gets cheated by his partners which lead his father company to get bankrupt. 
As jin always find himself helpless because he was not able to do anything because he never was interested in business and also didn't know who to run it.

Then they start paying hospital bills and therapies from their savings and also jins education expences also paid by their savings.

Then things change ,but for bad .they start facing money problem at serious level .so they also sold their mansion and shifted to rented small flat . But the expenses are alot and the earing of their house is none.

And jins dad condition start getting worse by time and when jin was 18 yrs old he quit his studies and start working as a waiter and also help in cafe cooking for incentives. But he didn't tell his father about this because he doesn't want to worries his dad.

Jin as a kid always interested in cooking and dreaming about opening his own cafe but all his dreams was left behind . and now he is 20 yrs old and he left his studies 2 years ago and his father is in hospital now and his condition is serious .

Jin is alone handling all of these .he cried at night ,always feel alone and left behind in this world. He as a person was used to be very bubbly and used to crack jokes all the time , he used to had a unique sound of laughter which could bring smile on other faces but sadly no one saw that smile from years. He lost himself as compared to his old self. And now he build boundary around him  , he never initiate conversations now and  only replies it .but he is still the most caring , beautiful and sweet person . Now also he will help anyone who is in need .

He misses his father enthusiastic self and he wishes for his mother presence.

About namjoon
Namjoon was the adopted son of the jeons . Now He is in his 18. he is responsible son among the three of them. He is a gentleman. Namjoon was adopted when he was 3 or 4 years old by Mrs Jeon request.
Basically namjoon was the son of mrs Jeon friend Mr Kim and mrs kim. Mrs Jeon is a close friend of Kim's and always be there for their needs and celebrations .

One day Kim's are returning home in their car and their car met with an accident and mr kim lost his life on the spot but mrs kim was able to make it to the hospital  and the doctor inform their close friend mrs Jeon about the accident .they went their to meet mrs kim and her condition was not good ,she was taking heavy breaths .

Then she request doctor to  allow her to have a conversation with mrs Jeon then they allowed her. And at that time mrs kim make mrs Jeon to promise her that she will take care of her son as her own and will adopt him as her  son.

She knows that hee son will be alone as she knows that she will not be able to make it and she also knows about mr kim death because this was the first thing she asked after coming to her senses ,she cried on her luck and her son's luck.

She wanted to secure namjoon from the world and she trusts her friend more than any one . mrs Jeon agreed voluntarily for that . Mrs Jeon eyes goes to the corner of the room where she saw a boy sitting on the floor crying his heart out probably 3 or 4 yr old.

It's not like mrs jeon never saw him before ,she knows namjoon as this was not her first meeting with him .mrs Jeon knows all about mrs Kim because they are close friends.she remember namjoon was intelligent in his baby self also and always used to smile showing his dimples to the world.

Now namjoon is in his 18 handling his adopted father business in very early age .he is intelligent he completed two standard in one year and that's what make him graduate before the ideal age.

Mrs Jeon loved namjoon from 4 years old to till now ,but Mr Jeon is a bit harsh with him ,his behaviour shows a difference in comparison to his two other sons but it's not like he hate namjoon but it's like he couldn't accept him equally as his son . He is being rigid in opening his whole heart for him.

And namjoon he wanted to make things best for his parents .he loved them also his brothers .he wanted to reciprocate the love that he received from mrs Jeon and wanted mr Jeon to behave the same way like he does with his two  brothers, wanted him to talk freely and happily with him also .

Namjoon is doing all things possible to make every one happy and also his brother's . Jk and yoongi they also love him in a same way as he do.

Namjoon sacrifices his dream of doing something big in language because mr Jeon needed help in the business and yoongi refuse it as he was interested in music .so namjoon decided to help his father and for him this 4 persons happiness mattered the most .
he was always like this sacrificing things , taking blame of two brothers .

But things are going to change now in their life

___________&___________&__________&________

It's my first ff and first chapter of this ff .
Please read 🤗
And also English is not my first language so please tolerate my English.
_1050 words_