the life chapter 86

Namjoon continued " Jin-nie i am sor-ry for all th-e things I h-ad do-ne till now... I am rea-lly sorry pl-ease for-give me.. I prom-ise I will cha-nge mys-elf ... Ple-ase jinni_ "

Namjoon words got stopped by yoongi loud voice " MINNIE ... WHAT HAPPENED... ARE YOU OKAY? ". Everyone attention turns towards yoonmin were yoongi left hands were securing jimin from his waist and his right hand were making circle on jimin's back .

Jimin said weakly " I am okay yoonie... I am just feeling a little dizzy .... There is nothing to worry oka_ " . Yoongi said cutting jimin in middle " Why are you feeling dizzy and weak...and from somedays I noticed that you got out of energy very easil_ " .

Jimin said cutting him off " Yoonie there is nothing to worry... So please relax and I am feeling dizzy because I had few drinks in the party so I will be okay in a while " .

Although jimin said yoongi that he was feeling dizzy because of alcohol intake but in reality he didn't had any alcohal on the party but he decided to lie because he didn't wanted yoongi to get stressed on something like this.

Yoongi sighed and was about to say something but before that jin said " chim you are okay? (Jimin Nodded in response) ". Jin again asked " Are you sure chim" . Jimin again nodded his head and give small smile to Jin.  Jin continued " I am so sorry everyone I didn't even showed a proper hospitality to you all...you guys should take a rest " .

Jin continued " Yoongi and jimin you guys go sleep on third room, and tae and kook go to taegguk, he may need you both ". Both couple nodded their head . When jimin tried to walk he again feel dizzy and yoongi was fast enough to hold his securely and then he carried jimin in bridal style and sprinted form there. Taekook also left leaving Namjoon and Jin alone in the room.

Jin looked towards Namjoon who was looking down and said " Namjoon I am sorry I don't have another free room.....if you want you can sleep in with _".

Cut off by Namjoon " Jin-nie I wa-nt to ta-lk to you... I wan-t to be wit-h you .... Plea-se give me a ch-ance....i kno-w I did wrong wi-th you but i di-dn't intend-ed to do .... I really lo-ve you jinn-ie only you .... Pleas-e come with me.... Ple-ase ...jinnie i feel like so-meone is squ-eezing my heart
... It's hurti-ng really bad...you don't know how I live in this 5 years (he said while crying) ".

Jin who was listening everything with tears stain on his cheeks  slowly moved towards Namjoon .it is not like Jin is happy seeing Namjoon like this , his heart is hurting seeing his love like this, he wanted to comfort him but he was afraid that he will wake up from his dream and then there will be no Namjoon around him.

Jin slowly raised his hand and gently caress Namjoon hair which made Namjoon to look into jin's eye directly. Jin said " Namj-oon .... You don't kn-ow how hurt-ful it was for me too..... Ever-y night I want-ed to return ba-ck to home, to return back to yo-u ,to return ba-ck to my fam-ily but I could-n't . .... I coul-dn't (said while crying)".

Namjoon said pleadingly " Why didn't you cam-e back I was wai-ting for you..... I didn't said to anyone but I wai-ted every sin-gle day in this 5 years.... Plea-se Jinnie come with me , com-e to our ho-me, come to yo-ur family....ple-ase jinnie"

It will be lie if Jin said that his heart didn't flustered from Namjoon's words, it will be lie if he said that he didn't wanted to go back, it will be lie if he said that he didn't feel love from Namjoon's word, it will be lie if he said that he didn't missed anyone in all this year's, it will be lie if he said he didn't wanted seokjoon to live with his other father, it will be lie if he said that he didn't wanted seokjoon to live with his whole family, it will be lie if he said that he didn't wanted Namjoon to act as a loving husband, it will be lie if  he said that he didn't wanted Namjoon to act as a caring father .

But he controlled his all desire because he was afraid, afraid to desire more than he should, afraid that all this is dream. this time he wanted to keep few things for himself too.

This time He wanted to have more self love although he was not sure if he would be able to do so but he wanted to do it.

Jin said breaking silence " Namjoon I don't know what I need to do or say.....and I don't know how will I face dad after leaving like this And we are already divorced so_" . Cut off by Namjoon " WE ARE NOT DIVORCED Jinnie.... And about dad he misses you so much..... He will be so happy seeing you so please jinnie , you and seokjoon come with me.....please"

Jin said " Namjoon I don't know .....i don't know what should I do...what should I say to seokjoon.... I don't know how will he gonna react.... I don't want to force him....... Namjoon give me sometime I will answer you ". Namjoon was afraid and panicked but he knows he should give time to Jin and also he didn't wanted to do the same previous mistakes, so he nodded his head.

Namjoon again said while gently taking his left hand between his both hands " Jinnie I promise you that If you decided to give me a chance, I will try to become best husband for you and best father for seokjoon . And I promise I will wait for your acceptance , I will give you and seokjoon all the time  to accept me in your life. "

Jin nodded his head but couldn't able to say anything because of the lump in his throat . Namjoon again said " Jinnie I want to see seokjoon... Earlier I couldn't able to saw him well .... Can I see him now? (He asked pleadingly) ".

Jin said " Of course Namjoon... He is your son too..... Come ". Namjoon silently followed Jin like a lost puppy. In the room he saw a small figure sleeping cutely while hugging a pillow with his hand and legs. He sat in front of seokjoon and followed by Jin .

Namjoon admire seokjoon face which resemble Jin so much. He shakingly touched seokjoon cheeks and caress it gently to believe the presence of his child, to believe that he is really meeting his child... His tears were dipping  continuously all the time.

He whisper to Jin " Did he know about me?....Did he knows that he have one more father?". Jin said " He knows that he have one more father other than me but he don't who is he ".

Namjoon feel sad that seokjoon doesn't know about him but he understand Jin's situation , he again asked out of Curiousity " Did he ever asked you about his other partent ? " . Jin said " Yes he asked me one time almost year ago but I didn't tell him your name and after that he never asked me again about this for once".

Namjoon said " Why? I mean child of his age were more curious then how come he never asked you again ". Jin looked towards seokjoon and said while holding seokjoon hand " Because he is very intelligent and considerate child and he doesn't wanted to do or ask anything  that will end up making me worried .... He is so mature compared to his age "

Namjoon looked towards seokjoon and lean forward and kiss him on his forehead and kept his lips for minute before detaching his lips. He whispere " Good night baby....appa love you baby....please don't hate me my baby" .

Jin obviously heard Namjoon's word but didn't said anything . Namjoon stand up from his place , looked towards Jin and said good night to Jin and left the place hurriedly .

*********

I Am Really Sorry For The Late Update😭

Actually I am not satisfied with this chapter because of the time gap I  feel like I forgot the exact emotions. So sorry for that too🥺.

And 1 question for you guys  👇👇

Question:- You Are Reading From Which Country?

__________

English is not my first language so please avoid my mistakes.

_1370words_