the life chapter 45

Next day in morning

Namjoon wake up early today than jin and find out jin is still asleep beside namjoon . Namjoon sit on bed and looked towards jin and noticed red marks on jin's wrist , then he remembered last night incident where he dragged jin roughly while holding his wrist , he immediately felt guilty for doing that. He went towards the medical box and decided to applied medicine on jin's wrist  and he applied it .

After that he head towards washroom to do his routine and meanwhile jin wake up and noticed namjoon is already up and then he noticed something wet on his wrist and  he understand that it is medicine because of its smell and he thought who can applied this on him . he thought maybe jungkook have applied it on him because there is no chance that Namjoon can do it , he didn't even look at him so how can he do that.

After sometime in yoonmin's room,

Yoongi wake up with sun rays and started moving on the bed then suddenly he feel something heavy on his chest and  he opened his eyes only to see jimin sleeping on his chest while hugging him tightly and then he started remembering last night event. Yoongi smiled and started pecking jimin's head and face continuously.

This action of Yoongi make jimin awake he rubbed his eyes with his small hand looking all cute and adorable in yoongi's eye. Jimin eyes met with yoongi who is already looking towards him smiling and jimin looked towards yoongi with 'why are you laughing  " look. Before yoongi replied jimin remember last night event and blushed hard while hiding his face with his small hands .

Yoongi just laughed at jimin's cuteness . Jimin then notice that they are still naked under the blanket . He again blushed and jokingly said " yoonie my body is paining because of you " he said lightly spanking Yoongi's chest . Yoongi said while laughing " but tomorrow you was saying something else " jimin again spank his chest and said " I want to use washroom yoonie " yoongi immediately carry jimin in bridal style towards washroom laughing and teasing jimin at the said time.

In taekook room

Tae and jungkook were still sleeping on the same position from the last night . tae's lips were still kissing jungkook neck and tae is drooling on jungkook chest in his sleep .

Tae feels himself lying on some hard surface but he feels comfortable on it so he nudge more in jungkook chest and jungkook hands were on the tae's waist holding his securely near him . Jungkook also start moving in his sleep and slowly open his eyes and met with half sleeping tae on his chest with his squished cheeks and pout on shi lips . He immediately murmured cute unknowingly and then Jungkook panicked seeing each other on this position and then he noticed that tae is also wakeing up and he freezed on his position unable to understand what to do .

Tae opened his eyes and realised that he is sleeping on jungkook while hugging him he averted his eyes only to met with jungkook eyes and they both stare eachother for 2 minutes and then started remembering last night events and they both widen their eyes and realised how they ended up in this position . Then they realise that they are naked from the top , they both instantly separated themselves and tae immediately run to the washroom and closed the door with loud bang.

Tae slide down to the washroom door and started remembering every detail of last night and blushed then he decided to freshen up so he goes towards mirror and noticed the lots of dark hickiy around his neck . He is feeling embarrassed , panicked, fluster , he feels a different feeling in his heart and his heart is beating very fast. He is embarrassed even to look in  jungkook's eye.

Meanwhile Jungkook , he panicked  on an another level , he is loosing his mind , he don't understand what to do now , he is feeling embarrassed  and Decided to not look towards tae . He scolded himself for drinking and decided to never touch alcohol again. he feel something in his heart and his heart is beating so fast that he is scared that tae will hear it . He started finding something to cover his top and then his eyes landed on mirror where he noticed several hickiy on his neck that really dont help jungkook in this situation . Jungkook is panicking for one more reason also.

_______________

English is not my first language so please avoid my mistakes.
_764words_