the life chapter 28

Next day

As usual jin is placing food on the table for breakfast when everybody started gathered one by one except yoongi and jimin. Jin were serving the food  when two people come to the dining room while shouting on eachother loudly and mrs Jeon said " stopppp guys , why you both are shouting at each other "

Yoongi replied irritatedly " mom he removed my half of the clothes From the covered " jimin replied " mom I have told him to clear the side for me but he didn't did that's why I did it in my way ". Yoongi said " that doesn't mean that you are allowed to remove my stuffs from my covered " jimin replied " your covered , excuse me ....our covered it is , your and mine also "

Mr Jeon interrupted them and said to start eating food . Mrs Jeon happily served food to jimin and tae and said " I am so lucky to have you both as my son in law else I was afraid that again someone undeserving will entered in my son's life". Jin knows that mrs Jeon didn't like him a bit but calling him like that in front of everyone he feels sad but he didn't said anything .

Mr Jeon said raising his voice angrily " what do you mean by again and  undeserving huh? " Mrs Jeon replied " I am just saying the truth .. tae and jimin are of our standard not like someone who gets lucky to live with full facilities that he have never even seen before and that because of the promise his father made and tied him with my son's life and"

Cut off by jungkook " what are you saying Mom , what standard are you talking about , I can't believe it that this is coming from you and " cut off by Mr jeon "  we will discuss this in private and now eat every one " mt jeon said that because he didn't wanted to drag the conversation more which will only hurt jin more..

Jimin and yoongi also didn't like the way mrs Jeon talk to jin and tae is unable to understand the whole conversation where as namjoon was busy in reading files so he also didn't notice what is happening on the table .

Jin didn't said anything as he is looking down continuously and trying to hold his tears . Jungkook noticed it and he holds jin's hand and said " hyung let's go to my room we will eat there in peace " jin didn't said anything as he is still looking down but jungkook drag him towards his room leaving behind angry mrs Jeon who thought that jin is brainwashing jungkook that's why he is talking back with his mom.

Namjoon noticed the fading figure of jungkook and jin and asked " what happened " mr Jeon said " namjoon please firstly stop bringing your work on the table and if you will do that you will clearly notice everything happening  around you " namjoon said sorry to mr Jeon and left for the company .

Jimin notice the behaviour of mr and mrs Jeon towards namjoon and jin respectively .      

Time skip

Jin is laying on the bed thinking about what mrs Jeon said him. He is sad and hurt by her words. Jin is now free and he decided to work on the idea he got on the mall that is start working again to earn money for his expenses and also have to save  money for his future and his cafe dream . So he decided to start searching from tomorrow.

Meanwhile in yoongi and jimin room

Yoongi were chasing  jimin as jimin threw yoongi favourite shirt on the floor and step on it unknowingly  but yoongi is not ready to believe that jimin did it by mistake that' s why he is chasing him .

Meanwhile in taekook room

Tae is finding his clothes to wear so that he can go to college but accidently he bumped into someone and that is none other than jungkook who backed away and said angrily " why don't you use your fuking mind and your fucking eyes ? Please maintain a distance between you and me  , and try to use your fucking eyes from now on ...now move"

Tae didn't said anything and run to the bathroom crying and there is someone other than them in the room who saw everything, the third person who saw this decided to not tell him anything now as he thought maybe he said it on anger and later will apologize to him . So he left without saying anything .

_______&&
English is not my first language so please avoid my mistakes
Please read this ff
_768words_