the life chapter 59

Same day (night)

At hospital

Now yoonmin couple is alone in the hospital room. yoongi is sitting on the bed with soup boul in his hand and he is trying very hard to feed jimin because jimin is throwing tantrums and pouting in having soup saying that" Yoonie baby I can't have it  because  it didn't taste good ".

Yoongi said completely aware of the other intentions " So what Minnie if it didn't taste well  ... You know you have to gulp this soup so don't pout okay and now open your mouth " Jimin pout grow even more and he turn his face other side and said " I don't want to yoonie... Please give me something tasty  please..no one will know....Pretty please " Jimin said showing his puppy eyes .

Yoongi said raising his voice a little " No Minnie...why are you behaving like this....what do you think that you have come in a some kind of party that you will eat tasty and spicy food....you are in a hospital...You will have this soup and no more discussion on it...  Now open your mouth ".

Jimin opened his mouth because he knows that yoongi is serious so there is no benefit in trying so he gave up but that doesn't mean that he is not angry on yoongi because yoongi shouted on him.

Yoongi is feeding jimin but he can clearly see that jimin is angry on him because he shouted on him but firstly he decided to feed jimin completely then he will say sorry for shouting on him because he knows that if he will ask forgiveness now then jimin would again start throwing tantrums in having soup. Jimin knows yoongi very well that how soft yoongi become when it comes to jimin like a butter .

After doing the work of feeding jimin, yoongi went to wash his hand and when he come back he noticed jimin is lying on the bed facing opposite side of yoongi. Yoongi goes there and lay beside jimin and back hugged him keeping his head on jimins shoulder and said " I am sorry love for shouting on you.. I shouldn't have done that... Please forgive your yoonie baby... Please love " Yoongi said while kissing jimin's nape.

Jimin who is waiting for yoongi's apologize now turns towards yoongi so that they can be face to face. Jimin said with a pout " Today you shouted 2 times on me and also you made me cry but I will forgive you because I know you are right and you shouted on me because you were worried for me "

Yoongi smile and kissed jimins tip of the nose and said " I am so so sorry love.. And I love you so much my love...please take care of yourself not for yourself but for me.." Yoongi knows that jimin always become very sensitive and vulnerable when he is ill and that's why he needed to be taken care very gently and sometimes with strictness so that he can't avoid his medicines.

Jimin nooded his head and pecked yoongi lips and said " I am sorry too love and I promise I will take care of my self" Jimin hugged yoongi tightly and fell asleep.

Next day

At mension

Today Jin have made breakfast early as compared to other day because Namjoon have a early meeting today and jin don't want Namjoon to go office without having breakfast. There is one more reason that Jin made early today because he wanted to send soup to jimin and breakfast for yoongi so that they can have it. Yes doctor have said it that jimin will be discharge today but Jin didn't know when so he prepared it for jimin.

Today Jin is looking happy from the other days. Anyone can say it just by looking at him. he can't control his lips that are been formed in a smile shape again and again . His cheeks also have a slight shade of pink like he is blushing . Well he is blushing and happy because today Namjoon compliment him in the early morning.

{{ today Jin wakeup earlier so that he can do his work early because Namjoon have to go office early.

When Jin come out from washroom after doing his morning routine, today he was in hurry that's why he messily went out from the washroom so that he can make breakfast fastly but the moment he come his eyes met with Namjoon who was already looking towards him without even blinking .

Namjoon never really have seen Jin like this because mostly Jin was already out of the room before Namjoon wokeup so he never had a chance of this view before which made him forgot everything else around him and make his heart skipped a beat.

Namjoon thought that how beautiful Jin can be, he is looking like a princess/prince whose beauty is incomparable and unmatchable To anything . Namjoon mind was thinking so much about Jin but in unknowingly voiced his one of the thought that is " Jin you are so beautiful so pure that not even moon can match your beauty and pureness....forgot about matching you moon must have been jealous of you ".

forgot about matching you moon must have been jealous of you "

(Pic credit to the rightful owner of the pic)

Jin blushed a dark shade of pink and started fiddling his fingers while looking down and said a small "thankyou " But the moment Jin said that Namjoon understand that he said it loudly to Jin instead of in his thought . He instantly brings his both hands on his mouth and covered it and immediately run in the bathroom and locked the door behind.

(Pic credit to the rightful owner of the pic)

Namjoon was feeling so embarrassed right now to say something like that to Jin but he didn't know why he was feeling butterflies in his stomach and he can clearly feel his fast beating heart but he doesn't understand why so he shrugged it off and scolded himself for earlier.

And for Jin he can't help it, he is blushing hard from that moment and happy that Namjoon complimented him . }}

Now Namjoon is sitting on breakfast table alone because it is too early for everyone else to have breakfast. Namjoon done his breakfast while looking down because he is too embarrassed to make eye contact with Jin.

Namjoon is about to leave the house when Jin called him and said " Namjoon can you please give this food and soup boxes to jimin and yoongi in the Hospital. But it's okay if you don't have time I will go by myself "

Namjoon smile a little and said " I will delivered it to them .. Hospital is my way so I will not be late okay " Namjoon said while taking boxes from jins hand . Jin smile in return and said " Okay thank you so much and drive safe bye " Namjoon also said his bye to Jin and thought that how much caring Jin is towards everyone because he was clearly remember that no one had said jin to pack food for jimin and yoongi but he himself voulintarily packed it for them.

Namjoon thought that jin is such an angel inside and out .

_________________

English is not my first language so please avoid my mistakes.
_1212words_