the life chapter 44

Jin and namjoon were struggling to hold the four drunken people but atlast they succeeded to reach home . Jimin and yoongi were clinging and sucking to each other through out the ride.

While tae and jungkook were holding hands and screaming the song through out the ride . But atlast they were able to reach to the mension .jimin and yoongi immediately went towards their room stumbling and falling in a way while kook made grabby hands towards namjoon indicating namjoon to carry him towards his room . When tae see jungkook action he also made grabby hands towards jin indicating him to do the same and both were still singing  the song .

At jimin and yoongi room ,

Jimin and yoongi were laying on the bed laughing and then their eyes met to each other . They both stare eachother for few minutes and slowly come closer to each other and started kissing eachother passionately like their life depend on it.

Then they both backed out when they feel the need of oxygen to be inhaled. They both again started kissing eachother while Yoongi hand  slowly reached under yoongi shirt caressing jimin's bare skin. They both started removing eachother clothes with out breaking the kiss ..........

..... and they both ended up having their first time (making love ).

In namjin's room

Jin and namjoon both change their clothes one by one and both lay down to fall asleep .
Jin is already in his dreamland with namjoon .

But namjoon is still awake and he turned towards jin and think while looking him "he is looking beautiful angel while sleeping and then he thought why he get that much angry whenever he see someone touching jin or someone just being with jin but he just shrugged it off and fall asleep.

In taekook room ,

Tae and jungkook were still singing songs when suddenly tae feel urge to puke and he run towards washroom and jungkook also followed him worriedly and caressing tae's back at the same time and said " arw yw okwy tae (R u okay tae)?" Tae nodded his head  and risen his mouth with water only (because he is drunk that's why he didn't brush ) again lyied on the bed and jungkook does the same.

They were talking something unimportant and they suddenly tae said " chimmyw and yoongi hwyung were thw bwest coupwle " jungkook nodded his head and said " we cawn also bw the one liwke them " jungkook said while looking towards tae . Tae immediately gets excited and looked towards jungkook and said " reallwy kookie " jungkook nodded his head .

Then tae said "I am feelwing howt kookie " tae said while removing his shirt . Jungkook then said looking towards tae " what cawn I dw fowr yow tae" tae said " bloww kookie " tae said while moving his hands like a hand fan . The jungkook gets close really close to tae and started blowing but he lost his balance and fall top of tae them tae said " kookie youwr clowthes arwe itchwyy " jungkook removed his top wear immediately and said while blowing on tae's upper bare portion and said " noww is iwt fiwne bawby" tae nooded .

Jungkook is blowing on tae's upper body and while blowing he reached near tae's face and said " yow awre sow beauwtiful tae bawby liwke an angel" tae blushed on jungkook words and said " yow himsewlf is sow handsowme koowkie " tae said while moving his fingers on jungkook bare body.

While blowing jungkook lips unintentionally touched tae's bare skin and started moving his lips on tae's body and tae moan a little unknowingly and then tae remembered yoongi and jimin making hickey on each other and he said " kookie here (indicating on his neck) mawke hwickey liwke yoongi hwyung awnd chimwy " jungkook nooded and started sucking tae's neck and tae's hand immediately goes in kook's hair and tae started moving his hands between kook's hair while maoning.

Then jungkook stop and said " tae bawby  mawke owne fowr me also" tae nooded and they changed their position . Now tae is on the top of jungkook bare chest and started making hickies on jungkook and while doing that they both slowly fall asleep in the same position .
( I don't know how to write for the drunk people )
______________
English is not my first language so please avoid my mistakes.
_715words_