the life chapter 23

Everyone was busy on having their meal as the food was delicious. They were also having conversations with eachother taime to time when suddenly someone from the table decided to break the news that she is having.

Mrs Jeon said " I wanted to speak with my husband and mr park in private . I want to have word with them at the home office " after saying that she exited the table and went straight to the home office gesturing them to come after having their meal.

Every one was shocked to hear mrs jeon . Mr Jeon and mr park also left following her. Now all the young 6 people were still sitting on the table . Jimin  and namjoon were having proper conversation while tae joins them occasionally and he glanced others time to time specially someone special.

Jungkook is getting bored because he didn't have jin there to talk with as he really enjoy spending time with jin . So he went towards jin and sit besides him . Jin noticed and said " what happened kookie , why are you pouting? You look cute though ( jin said pulling his cheeks) " .

Jungkook replied " jinnie hyung don't do that , it hurts and let's go to my room , i want to play with you . Let's go ( he said  holding jins hand while standing from chair)". Yes jungkook had also given jin a nickname i.e jinnie .

Jin replied ( gesturing him to sit on the chair)" kookie we can't do that , look we have people here kookie , it's not good behaviour baby . Now come sit with me ".
Jungkook instantly pout hearing that and said " okayyy jinnie hyung if you want that then I will do it " .

Every one on the table shocked to see this scene in front of them . Tae and jimin were shocked to see that  jk can speak to someone with this much sweetness  And tae also find this side of jungkook cute .

Yoongi and namjoon were also shocked because jungkook never really follows others if he decided anything already  but here he just agreed in a time of blink of an eye .

At home office of mr Jeon

Mr park said " what happened mrs Jeon why you called us here to talk . Is there something important that we don't know?". Me Jeon also asked mrs Jeon " what you want to talk with us in the middle of the lunch, I mean is there is something very important?"

Mrs Jeon replied " I want you guys to fulfill my wish that I am going to ask you . So please promise me that you both will serve that wish". Mr park and mr Jeon said together " for promising something like that we need to know what is your wish firstly".

Mrs Jeon replied" please just promise me then I will tell you " .  mr park said " I can't do that mrs Jeon " and mr Jeon is also confused looking at mrs jeon with the look on the face that is what are you doing .

After 20 min

Now also mr park didn't agreed to promise mrs Jeon something that he doesn't know . Mrs jeon is  very angry at this time so she decided to use her last trick to mr park and mr Jeon .

Mrs Jeon said " if you will not agree on this I will make sure to cancel jimin and yoongi wedding , and I am not giving any fake threat , I swear to god I will make sure to do that ".

Mr Jeon and mr park  were  shocked to hear what mrs Jeon said . Because they both know one thing that now they cannot backout from the upcoming wedding  as the news of jimin and yoongi getting married is already viral.

So mr park helplessly said " okay mrs Jeon I promise to fulfill your wish ". Mrs Jeon smiled and said " I want tae and jungkook to get married with jimin and yoongi ".

Mr park and mr Jeon took 5 complete min to process what they heard. Mr Jeon said " what are you talking about , it's not a joke ". Mr park said " exactly mrs Jeon , and tae is just in his late 16 and he is very innocent and pure , he know nothing about the outside world ".
( In this ff leagal age of some one marriage is 16 years )

Mrs Jeon said " first of all don't react in this way that I asked something that cannot be done . You guys also fixed the marriage for the business profit . But I want this marriage for the happiness of both of them "

Mr park said " how can you be so sure that they will be happy together huh" . Mrs Jeon replied " so how can you both sure about the happiness of jimin and yoongi huh. And mr park jungkook is also just late 17 so they can be a young couples you know"

Now mr jeon and mr park both know about one thing that they cannot be able to cancel yoongi and jimin wedding and if that wedding will happened . Then it's mean tae and jungkook wedding will also gonna take place and they are in no position to avoid that .

____&_______
ENGLISH is not my first language so please avoid my mistakes.
_865words_