the life chapter 85

Namjoon said "now listen my side of story jin_ ".

Jin cut him off and said " Namjoon , it doesn't matter now... You don't need to say Or explain anything... I know you love jinnie , I don't know why you didn't get married to her in all this year but now talking about past happenings again and again will bring nothing to us. ".

((People present in the room were confused except Namjoon by Jin's words because they know only 1 jinnie in their life and they didn't get it that who else is jinnie whom Jin is talking about, and they were curious that why jin is saying that Namjoon loves a girl name jinnie when they clearly know that Namjoon love jin very much , they used to always hear Namjoon talking alone in the room about jin although he didn't talk with them about jin much.

Talking about jin , jin still thought that he and Namjoon is divorced already so sooner or later he will marry her. So jin is really scared now because he thought Namjoon will take away seokjoon from him and that's why he didn't wanted Namjoon to say anything. ))

Namjoon started again while trying to control his anger " Jin listen you didn't know what exactly happene_ " . Jin again cut him off " Namjoon please i am saying again I don't want to listen anythin_ '.

Namjoon get really furious from jin's word and said angrily while griping Jin's wrist tightly " WHY? WHY ? WHY DON'T YOU WANT TO KNOW EVERYTHING? DON'T YOU WANT TO CLEAR ALL MISUNDERSTANDING BETWEEN US?........OR YOU WANTED TO LIVE WITH SOMEONE ELS_ " .

jin cut him off and said while crying loudly " SHUTUP JUST SHUT UP ... I-i wi-ll n-not gi-ve aw-ay my so-n to an-yone he is my lif-e, he is th-e on-ly on-e I hav-e, i am liv-ing bec-au-se of hi-m, i ca-n't live wit-hout h-im, I w-ill die if he wil-l leav-e me, I will_ " .

Cut off by Namjoon whose eyes softened seeing jin crying and thinking that he will take seokjoon away from him which he can never think of doing it for once(he said softly)" Hey jin , no one will take seokjoon away from you, never jin never, please calm down listen to me first "

Jin cut him off while crying hard " No no I will not list-en to you.... Fro-m the day I got marr-ied to you.... I always list-en to you, never talk back for once , I follo-wed your eve-ry word if yo-u said to do somethi-ng I had done it with-out second thought , you sai-d not to tou-ch your stuff I didn't touch-ed it until you sa-id to do so , you said stop cho-osing suits for you although you nev_er wear it for once but I stopped it , I tried my best to not interfere in your life with my pre-sence, I never want-ed anything from you except little care and words from you, and I know I shoul-dn't have expe-cted so much from you but I st-arted expe-cting unknowingly "

Namjoon cut him off and started " Jin I " . Jin again continued " I kn-ow you didn't like me, I know you didn't wa-nted to got married , I know I ch-changed your life for bad, I know that you love some-one else but N-namjoon when we got m-married it was not in my hand to stop it, I don't w-wanted to got ma-married as well Namj-oon but I was too depressed to thought any-thing that time, if I would have known that you have someone else I w-ould have never agreed to got married to you. I never wanted bad for you, I alw-ays wishes happiness for you. "

Jin continued " I know that I don't dese-rve to be your par-tner, I know that you must have feel ashamed introd-ucing me to your fri-ends and colleagues I mean lo-ok at your self...intelligent and well educat-ed an-d...me a college dropout how can I match your level. I was alwa-ys afraid that I wou-ld embarrass you in front of your colleagues because someone like me can only do that. I know I shouldn't have bec-ome greedy to want you for my self but trust me Namjoon whe-n I come to kno-w about you loving someone else, I decided to return your happi-ness to you. Because I just wanted you to live happy and he-althy life "