the life chapter 37

What happened in the movie hall:-

When jimin and yoongi reached to the movie hall they were happily talking and giggling while watching movie and then the time come for break in the interval . So yoongi went outside from the hall alone for buying snacks and drinks from him and jimin .

Meanwhile with jimin ,

Jimin was sitting on his seat , then suddenly someone tap on his shoulder and when he turned towards the person he saw his used to be good friend minjae but ofcourse they have lost the connection between them after minjae left for foreign country to complete his study.

Then suddenly minjae hugged jimin tightly because he saw him after very long time and they started talking and laughing remembering their old days but they didn't notice that someone is seeing them with anger and jealousy and he can't control his anger when he saw minjae hugging him again so he went towards him and said "jimin what are you doing with him huh? " Jimin replied " why are you talking like that yoongi...... He is my didn't you remembered him ".yoongi replied " I remembered him very well and now let's go home ...I am done with the movie and with you also "

Now jimin also got angry and said "what do you mean by done with me and why are you talking like that with minjae ". before yoongi can replied minjae said " why are you here with him jimin ". jimin replied him" we are married minjae " and then minjae remembered everything that he did with them back then and he felt guilty to do something like that to a loving couple so he he just said " I am sorry jimin and I am so sorry yoongi ... please forgive me I get brain washed ". he exited the hall instantly after saying and didn't wait for them to replied .

And then jimin and yoongi didn't understand why he said sorry to them but jimin didn't like the way yoongi talk to minjae and they started argument with eachother and that's how they come back home fighting .
__________&&_____

Back to the living room in the Jeon mension:-

Yoongi then asked " jimin you said you heard two people talking about me and enji so tell me do you remember them " jimin replied " yes ofcourse they were rose and Lily " then yoongi replied " jimin they were the same people whom I heard talking about you and minjae and they were enji's best friends and it means" jimin cut him off " means that they played on us . They fooled us and broke us apart ."

But Yoongi still have some unanswered questions with him so he asked jimin" tell me jimin what happened in the washroom back then ". Jimin thought for a min and said " I was crying saying that you cheated on me and played with me and he then suddenly said that he loves me so much and wanted me to become his boyfriend but I was so broken at that time so I didn't replied to him but after when I feeled little better I tell him that I only love yoongi and I can't love anyone else other than him and then he didn't come to uni for 1 week and then our teacher inform us that he left the uni because he went abroad for his further studies and after that I lost connection with him and met him today only ".

Yoongi replied him saying " you know jimin , enji also proposed Me after that day and  I rejected her proposal . it means they planned each and every thing to broker us apart and I can't believe it that he got trapped in their plan " then jimin also realise and said " that's why today minjae is saying sorry to us and ask for forgiveness ,...how can they do something like that with us" jimin said wiping his tears.

________________
English is not my first language so please avoid my mistakes.
_662words_