the life chapter 95 /last chapter

Namjoon really helped jin in growing his confidence in himself . One day while talking namjoon came to know about Jin's dream and then he helped jin in opening his cute cafe .

After 10 days,

" Oh My God ... They have yoongi uncle eyes.... Look ... They are so cute ...and they are looking so small , they can fit in my school bag LITERALLY " Seokjoon speak excitedly. Jin said " Stop shouting seok-ah.... You will wake them up..... And now you are big brother of younger sister and one more younger brother.... So baby don't think about keeping them in your school bag".

Seokjoon said with a pout " But papa ...they are really small and really cute ". Jin said with a small smile " Everyone is like this when they are born baby..... You were also tiny when you born".

" Papa I am really excited to play with them....when will they start playing with me and gukkie".

" Seok-ah they are just born 2 days ago.... They are fragile and need care when they are toddlers....baby give them few months then you can play with them carefully '. Seokjoon nodded his head in understanding.

So jimin gave birth two days ago and everyone is happy to the core. Jimin tears were like waterfall couldn't Stop for anything . And about yoongi he was happy, happy to see their cute twins, happy to see jimin all happy and laughing, happy to see everyone in their family happy.

Its really amusing to yoongi that how his life changed for better through this year's. He remember how his life take unpredicted turns from being in a relationship with jimin to breaking apart from him , then suddenly forced to meet someone for arranged marriage and again that someone turns out to be his ex boyfriend whom he couldn't able to forget even after being apart.

Later after being married for just few months he was kinda addicted to his Minnie. He felt so lucky that he was able to meet jimin again and they were able to clear the misunderstanding that took place between them. And also he learn a lesson for life that never react before having a proper conversation about a issue. Because he sometime feel guilty that they could have avoid their breakup if they would have talked it out with each other at that time.

But he is happy now more like they are happy now.

FOR TAE AND JUNGKOOK

Jungkook was looking towards guk with adoration who was happily busy in playing games with seokjoon . Their giggles can be heard from any corner of the jeon mansion. He love the view in front of him , Seeing his baby laughing with out any fear with his brother.

Jungkook come back to his room and saw Tae sitting on the bed with a scared expression on his face. " Tae, what happened... Are you okay.... Why are you like this?".

Tae was on the verge of crying " Kookie i don't know how it happened again... I don't know how _" Jungkook cut him off and said softly "  Tae RELAX....take a deep breath and now say what happened why are you like this "

" Kookie you know how it happened before...now again I don't know how.... But again " Tae said hurriedly. Jungkook hold his hand and said softly " Baby relax...and then tell me what are you saying and what happened before which is happening again".

Tae did as he told and said " Kookie i a-m... I am pregnant _" Jungkook squeal cut Tae in the middle " Wowww Tae...OH MY GOD...I am so happy...we are going to have another baby... Wow_".

Jungkook suddenly stopped when he realised " What happened Tae.... Are you not happy?''. Tae said softly " I am happy kookie.... Really happy.....but kookie we didn't plan for another baby yet and also gukkie is still small". Jungkook replied " So what tae.... It doesn't matter to me....i was happy for the first time and equally happy for this time too....and gukkie will be happy...you have saw him how he looked at meow and min (yoonmin's children name)....so you don't have to worry tae ".

Tae said with a pout looking all adorable in his husband eyes " I know....But i don't know why I was nervous to tell you.... I don't know how both time I ended up pregnant when we use protection all time".

Jungkook nervously laughed while scratching his nape " I don't know about that.... But I am not complaining though hehehe ". Tae hit him playfully and said " I think you are doing something wrong that's why....you better learn it or I will not let you touch me "

Jungkook nodded and mumble " I think tae is having mood swings ".

Tae said laudly " I don't ".

Jungkook " Huh? "

Tae said laudly " I said I am having no mood swings ". Jungkook " Ohk Tae... Don't be angry ".

Tae said sternly" I am not angry '. Jungkook nervously laugh " Yes you are right'.

Tae nodded with a smile on his face and said " I love you kookie ". Saying Jungkook was shocked from the sudden confession of tae was understatement . He replied " I love you more ".

Tae hugged Jungkook immediately with a boxy smile on his face. Jungkook mumble to himself " He is definitely having mood swings ".

TIME SKIP

With namjin

Jin was working on his new dish in the kitchen when suddenly he felt a hand wrapped around his waist and he exactly know who is that person. He felt a kiss on his ear which turned pink shed immediately .

" Joonie, I am working " Said jin.

" I am aware of that " Namjoon.

"So what are you doing here? " Jin said playfully.

" Oh about that....well I came here to help you " Replied Namjoon after kissing jin's neck for a minute.

" I am seeing you.... How you are helping me in wasting my time " Jin laughed.

" I am not wasting your time.. I am just helping you in concentrating yourself " Namjoon said displaying his cute dimples.

"I am so happy for taekook....they are going to have another baby".

Namjoon hummed and said '' don't you think  we should have one more too ". Jin said " Definitely We should but not now ".

Namjoon smile and said " I know right... But I was saying that I love the process of making one....We should do that often "

Jin laughed "shutup idiot and get lost from kitchen ". Namjoon left from there while laughing " I am waiting for you in our room". Jin just smile at his husband cuteness and only to end up following the other to their room.

The three couple went through different difficulties in their life and found the other one in different circumstances. But everyone ended up together Beautifully.

One should always know how to be happy in a particular moment rather than thinking about what is going to happen next. Process should always be praised same as a destiny .

There is a term called regression to the mean which means that life can't be all good and all bad for the whole time. Eventually things have to come back in the middle of all good and all bad. So you just need to hold on a little more and eventually things will go better.

                  THE END

SO This is the end of my first book ever. I am so thankful of everyone who read my book, who liked my book, who commented on it, and who praised me
On message board and also who complimented me on direct messages. It really means alot to me.

And I am really sorry that I took so long in writing this last chapter. I had a mixed filling about it like I was happy that I come a long way but I was also sad that this is going to be end of something I have ever wrote or something I have ever started of my own.

But finally today I am able to complete it. So once again...thankyou everyone 💜

I hope you like this chapter.

Love you all💜💜
_____________

English is not my first language so please avoid my mistakes.
_1320 words_.