the life chapter 48

After exciting namjin's room tae and kook entered in their room but no one said a word between the two. Both know that they are at the fault but they are also upset from namjoon because he went too far . Both of them have their eyes puffy and red because of all the crying.Now Tae and even jungkook is also get scared from namjoon because of the way he reacted earlier.

The younger couple didn't exchange any word with each other, both went towards their share bed and lay down while their back facing each other. Both of them are far away from the sleep.

Namjin's room

Namjoon and jin were also on their bed, namjoon back was facing towards jin and jin is shifting left and right on the bed, but both of them were awake lost in their own thought . Jin is waiting for namjoon to fall asleep ((because he didn't want namjoon to again think that he is supporting taekook)) so that he can visit taekook. He is feeling sad for the younger couple and wanted to have word with them.

Meanwhile Namjoon is feeling guilty for shouting at the younger couple. He knows that he messed up by dragging the matter more than it should be. He scold himself for reacting immature, he understand one thing that he should have handle the situation in better way. He thought that he will apologize to them in the morning. He is also wanted to apologize to jin for his deed but don't know how to.

Jin is observing Namjoon for last 20 minutes and he noticed that Namjoon is steady so he thought that Namjoon is already asleep. Jin slowly excited the room to meet taekook. Namjoon heard the low sound of door closing and turned only to see the empty bed beside him. He thought may be Jin was thirsty .

In taekook room,

Taekook heard knock on their door then jungkook open the door and tae also changes his position and sit on the bed . Jungkook said " Jinnie hyung are you okay " He asked worriedly seeing Jin at this time. Jin said " Yes I am okay... What will happen to me.. Anyways...come here I want to talk to you both " Jin said while going towards taekook bed and indicating them to follow him. Taekook follow jin and Jin noticed the red eyes of taekook and his heart aches seeing them like this.

Now all of them were seating on the bed (Jin is in the middle and taekook were seating on the left and right side of Jin). Jin said " Please babies don't be sad for what happened earlier.... I know Namjoon Overreacted on this, he should have handle it maturely. I know you guys are upset and hurt because of Namjoon words.. Don't you? ". Taekook slowly nooded their head and Jin just ruffled their hair with small smile on his face.

Jin said " You know Namjoon care for you guys that's why he reacted on that way. He always wanted to see you guys healthy and safe, he just wanted you guys to know that what you guys does is not safe... Please don't be mad on him.. He loves you guys so much" Taekook realised that it is right that Namjoon scolded them but it is only for their own good. So taekook said " Yes Hyung you are right. We will apologize joon hyung in the morning. " .

Jin replied them " Believe me... He is also feeling guilty.. He will surely apologize to you guys tomorrow " . After that Taekook and jin continued their conversation on various topics while laughing .

Meanwhile Namjoon was waiting for the Jin's presence in the room but he didn't come . So Namjoon decided to search for him and he found the slight light reflection from the taekook room. he go their and peep through the door and the scene in front of him make him smile a little. He just keep standing their noticing the scene fondly in front of him.

Meanwhile taekook were lying on the bed with their head on the jin's lap. Taekook were talking with jin with their closed eyes and Jin hands were moving between taekook's hair to comfort them more . Namjoon is standing their watching taekook sleeping on the jin's lap. He again realise that how much Jin is caring and sweet towards everyone.

After some time Namjoon hurriedly left from their once he noticed that Jin is shifting taekook head carefully on pillow because he knows that now Jin is going to coming back to their room .

___&&&&_______

English is not my first language so please avoid my mistakes.
_777words_