the life chapter 12

Jungkook instantly feels guilty after saying this . He never wants to hurt jin but he was Sacred that may be gets infected by some products that anyone else use as their daily routine . Because he can use only two special brand products to applied on his skin and whole family also use only that two special brand . And also he uses a lot of medication for his infection but none of them work . So he start thinking useless thing like that may be his skin infection is communicable and it will be transmitted to others , but his family constantly tell him that the doctor have clearly said that his infection is non communicable but it's just that he is insecure about this and didn't want jin to face any problem because of him .

Jin straight went to his room crying his heart out he hwas very hurt . He just wanted to take care of jungkook and wanted to have conversations with him . He was crying countinuously covering his face and that's why he failed to hear a knock on his door .

Mr Jeon is passing from the jin and rm room 's door when he suddenly heared the sound of crying coming from the room . so he decided to knock on the door but when no one replied from the room he decided to open it . He got shocked to see jin crying covering his face he immediately goes towards jin and pat his head and that's when jin knows that mr Jeon is there.

Jin quickly wipes his tears and said " dad do you want something ?". Mr Jeon replied " why are you crying jin , tell me what happened " . Jin said " it's nothing dad nothing happened , I was just missing my father ".
Mr Jeon replied " don't lie jin I know something happened in the jungkook room because just before going on the jungkook's room you were good  then  something must be happened  there . Now tell me jin " .

" Nothing happened  dad " jin said avoiding eye contact with mr Jeon . " Jin please tell me what happened , you will tell me if you really accept me as your dad " mr Jeon said . " Jin was standing there thinking about whether he should tell him or not . Then mr Jeon said " now I understand that you didn't really accept me as your dad ....okay then ___ " . Jin didn't let mr Jeon complete his statement and said " it's not like that dad " . Mr Jeon said " then tell me everything what happened from a to z".

"U-um A-actually dad today when i went to jungkook room , I unknowingly went near to his music equipment but I did it unknowingly  I swear dad and then J- jungkook j- ju-just S-saw M-me I-in H-his R-room A-and H-he G-get R-really M-mad O-on M-me and I-i T-think N-now H-he W-will N-never T-talk T-to M-me" jin says while crying .

Mr Jeon hug jin and pat his head and said " jin now I understand ,he yelled at you isn't he ?" . Jin nooded his head while crying slowly . Mr Jeon continued " you know jin he used to do same thing with us to when we came to know about his infection _ " jin cut off mr Jeon in middle and ask " infection , what infection he have , is he okay?" . Mr Jeon replied " jin , jungkook have skin infection.  he easily get infected by any type product like cream , lotion , spray, bam , perfume , face wash , soap , hand wash and the list goes on . He can use only two brand products , and that two only special one , he can't even use normal perfume he can only use synthetic perfume of this two special brands . You may have noticed also that we have the same brand product in bathrooms and in kitchen even in your room ( indicated by using his hand towards the product) and in your bathroom also because we all use the same brand product which jungkook uses because we don't want him to get infected by any other brand  product "

" He must have never hugged you because he  have two reasons for that . 1st , he didn't want  anyone to make worried  by getting infected and you clearly didn't know about his infection as we never tell you about that before .so you for sure was using different product that was the first reason.
2nd reason , he was very insecure about this . He thinks that may be there is a chance of  his infection to be a  communicable one .so he want to be alone. so that no one get infected because of him. We have tell him like thousand times that doctor have said it that it's not a communicable disease then also he thinks like that and didn't want anyone to get infected by him ".

Jin was just standing there shocked and worried about the younger . Now he is feeling guilty that he didn't understand the younger well and get sad by his words. Jin said to mr jeon " I am sorry dad , I didn't know about that but now I know about it , I will make sure to dispose all the product other than the specific ones . I will take care of him , he is like my younger brother that I never had ". Mr Jeon smiles and said " you are very innocent and caring jin . We are blessed to have you in our family. " Jin smile back to mr Jeon and mumbled ' thankyou dad'.

At night when jin goes to jk door with his food he knocked on the door

then jk replied " pls don't disturb me , I will not eat today ". Then jin said " but jk you should eat atleast a little , you should not starve yourself " jin replied sweetly . But jk have tears in his as he was  feeling guilty for behaving in a bad way towards such a caring and sweet hyung . He wanted to apologise to jin but he didn't have courage to face him because of the guilt . So he just replied that " I am not hungry hyung , I will not eat today " . Jin wanted to feed him but he also didn't wanted to irritate jungkook by distributing him.

_______&&&&&_________English is not my first language so please avoid my mistakesPls vote if you like it_1065words☺️_

English is not my first language so please avoid my mistakes
Pls vote if you like it
_1065words☺️_