the life chapter 78

At 9:00 pm in jeon corporation,

Namjoon come back home happily and noticed everyone in the living room except one person whom he wanted to see so much . He was happy because he understand what he was going through from months.

He met with other person (jimin , yoongi, tae , jungkook , Mr jeon and Mrs jeon) on dinner table happily . Every one present on table can clearly saw excitement and happiness on namjoon's face. Yoongi asked wiggling his eyebrows " Joon... What happened ...today you are looking more happy than usual ". Namjoon smile a bit shyly " Umm it's not like that hyung ".

Yoongi said " Okay if you say so " . Namjoon asked while looking here and there but no one in particular " Where is jin ? Is he is in kitchen?? ". Jimin said " Noo hyung.... Jinnie hyung is not at home. ". Namjoon looked at his watch and said " But its time already..... At that time he used to be at home already..... Do you guys call him? ".

Jimin said " Yes hyung I try to call him but call didn't connected. It must be the network issue as the whether is really windy and cloudy today ". Jungkook also said " When I called him...it was switch off may be network issue ..... But today he went to work very early . .... He was not there for breakfast also ".

Namjoon thought *why  he went to work today also .... He should take care of himself(jin) .... I should have take care of him but I messed up things*. Mr jeon said  " Namjoon..... What does jin said to you when he come to met you at company ".

Namjoon gets confused and said " Jin came to company .... He didn't met with me.... I don't even know that he came to company . ..... No one informed me abou " . Namjoon suddenly remember

Flashback

Namjoon was really in hurry to complete his work as soon as possible so that he can leave the company and met someone special in mansion. he have little work pile up because he spend his morning time talking important things to his special friend. Suddenly he heard knock  on the door and it was his secretary who start speaking " Sir....you look happy....is there is something special Today ...... Mr Kim also com "

Namjoon cut him off in the middle and said " Bella ....you are wasting my time.... I have to leave early today... So if you have something important to inform then say it or leave ". Bella then leave without saying anything.

Flashback end

Namjoon said " But He didn't met me..... Dad how did you know that he came to company". Mr jeon said " I called him in the morning he said he is going company to met you and then he will go work from their ". Now everyone become worried about him except one obviously.

Namjoon said worriedly " It is going to rain soon.... I am going to pick him up ". After that he left hurriedly.

At Jin's work place

Now it was already raining ,  Namjoon reached there and found the restaurant almost empty. He went to counter and said " Can you please call Kim seokjin here? " .  The women on counter raised him brows and said " Who are you? (She is Jin's friend that's why)" .

Namjoon replied " I am Kim Namjoon, his husband ". Woman said " Ohhh so you are Namjoon.... But Namjoon he didn't come for work today ". Namjoon replied while freaking out " Please stop joking . ... Call him nowww "

Woman said " I am not joking.... He didn't come today ". Now Namjoon is afraid he shakily nodded his head and turn to leave the place but stopped by a voice " Hey stopp" .  Namjoon turn and woman come towards him and hand him a envelope and said " It is Jin's bonus of this month... I forgot to give him yesterday... Please give this to him for me " . Namjoon only nodded his head in respond as he was too filled up from the sudden information.