the life chapter 63

Tae come downstairs slowly and finally stands face to face with jungkook and said  happily by clapping his hand " Kookie you are looking so handsome like a movie hero .. Woww ". Hearing tae words jungkook cheeks turned into dark shade of pink. He shyly said " Thankyou taetae . ...but You look yourself, you are looking like a pretty prince, totally ethereal ".

This time it is tae who gets shy and said " Really Kookie " Jungkook nodded his head aggressively then tae said shyly "thank you so much kookie". Jimin , jin,yoongi and Namjoon everyone compliment the couple. Later tae said " Now let's Go quickly kookie else we will be late for the event (tae said holding jungkook's wrist) ". jungkook nodded his head and they leave the mension to visit the event .

After some time , they reached in front of the venue and exited from the car . Jungkook was little nervous for the event because he never been to places like this before and also the places with so much crowd he never been there and he also have to maintain distance from the people so that he can avoid any type of infection , he didn't said this to anyone but indeed he was a little nervous.

But tae seemed to notice it as he knows that jungkook never really being  in the place like this. So he stand beside jungkook and intertwined their hands with each other. Jungkook look towards tae who is already looking towards him with a smile oh his face and said " We will have fun together...Lets go my handsome partner "jungkook smile and blushed lightly and headed inside the venue.

Inside the event,

Tae and jungkook met with tae's three closed friend who introduced each other's partner to taekook . Where soobin and yeonjun come as a partner and bogum come with Lisa . Later they stated talking about the three celebrities who will appear in the event.

Soobin said " Tae you know your favorite YouTube singer jk were also approach for this event ". Tae immediately said " Really oh my godddd I will finally see him... He sings so beautiful.. His lyrics were so magical " soobin gesture tae to stop and said " Let me first complete tae... He was approach but he rejected the offer so he is not coming here "

Tae pouted and said " Ohhh ... I really wanted to see him but its okay may be sometimes later " Jungkook was just busy in admiring pouty tae and thought that if he will come here as jk then who will come with tae as his partner and he would never let anyone else to be his tae partner,  definitely not in front of him.

Tae and jungkook received many praises for their outfit and look. Tae were busy in talking with his friends when he noticed that there is many girls and boys who were  checking out jungkook and tae didn't like it at all but he decided to shrugged it off.

Now the celebrity guest were already on the stage and were singing and dancing along with the uni students who were also dancing and singing along with the celebrity beats. Tae is a pro when it comes to dancing , he didn't miss a single beat and talking about jungkook , he was busy in admiring tae happy and giggling face. Tae was dancing while holding jungkook hand leading jungkook to dance accordingly.

After 2 hours

Now the gaming session of the event  start where couples were called on the stage to participate in the various games. Tae and jungkook were also called to participate in a various game and even won two of them.

First game that they won was paper dance where  The sheets were scattered on the floor and ask the couple to step on them and the music start and let the couple dance for a minute  on the paper. The team keep out of the game who were steps on the floor. After a minute, stop the music and fold the paper into half and the process goes on until the last couple where Left and declared as a winner.

Tae and jungkook were dancing with each other and can clearly feel  other's  body to themselves as there is no space left between them. They can clearly feel each other breathes because of the closeness. Well both of them were enjoying each other presence. And in last when the paper folded in small piece of shape, jungkook carry Tae in bridal style and won the game.