the life chapter 47

Same day at night.

Now 6 of the people were seated in the Namjin's room because of the obvious reasons. Namjoon is looking serious and scary to jimin , tae and jungkook. Even jin get scared to see Namjoon series angry face and yoongi is also looking serious because he also knows that Namjoon is no joke when he is angry.

Namjoon started from yoongi and said " Yoongi hyung I know you are not someone who don't know about these things...then why did you got drunk last night... You know we have yonger people with us then also " Cut off by yoongi he said " I am sorry Namjoon, I get carried away in excitement and ended up drunk" .

Namjoon continued "hyung you are elder than most of us... And if you thought to get drink then You should have drink in a limit... You guys are so drunk that can't even able to stand properly '. Yoongi replied " Sorry joon I will not repeat it " . Namjoon said "hyung I know you don't like drinking in public then why you drunk..... Wait hyung I know it couldn't be your idea then tell me whose " Namjoon said looking towards yoongi who is looking at jimin and......jimin is shooking his head looking towards yoongi indicating him to not to reaveal him but Namjoon already observe the scene going on in front of him .

So Namjoon shifted his attention on jimin and said " And you chim.... Why did you got drunk when you know that you get wasted easily and I know it is your idea to convince hyung to got drunk " Jimin nervously said " Soory joon hyung... It was my idea but I just wanted to have few shots but we lost the count and ended up like that " . Namjoon continue " I know jimin that in business parties we (namjoon and jimin) sometimes get one two shorts because of  clients wish but that doesn't mean that you are allowed to get overdrunk for fun "

Jimin nooded his head and said " I will not do it again hyung.. I am sorry please forgive me " Namjoon nooded his head because he knows that jimin have to take shorts in business parties . he is not mad because jimin and yoongi got drunk , he is mad because they get overdrunk and excess of anything is not good.

Namjoon then turned his attention on the younger couple who is already looking down because of fear. Namjoon said in a bit more high tone because he is mad on them the most " What can I say to you both..... Am I even allowed to say something " Jungkook slowly said " Why are you saying  this hyung... You are our hyung s_" Cut off by Namjoon in a bit high voice " Then why you both didn't ask anyone elder before decided to got drunk " Jimin, jin , tae and jungkook flinch by Namjoon voice. Jungkook and tae didn't dare to look upward and continue being silent .

Namjoon again said " Tell me what is so important that you guys did that huh.... You guys are barely above the minimum age and you guys decided to got high like it's nothing huh..." Again the couple didn't say anything. Namjoon again raise his voice and said " Now why are you both silent huh ... Say something or tell me if I am not even allowed to ask something " Jungkook and tae said together " I am sorry hyung... I was curious and I just wanted to taste the drinks because everyone where having it so I th_" .

Cut off by Namjoon " So you guys thought that let's have it too... Do you guys have any idea about after effects huh ?    You guys were stumbling to even stand properly. And jungkook you know about your infection and what if you bumped with someone whose body product infect your body huh? But why would you think that huh?  And tae you... 16 you are only in your late 16 ... And you overdrunk at your first time what if  you got lost in the club... You barely know any direction of the city "

From last 30 min Namjoon is scolding the younger couple continuously, and the younger couple eyes is filled with water they were looking down while sniffing. Jin is seating on the corner of the room seeing everything and thought that Namjoon is draging it now and he got sad seeing the younger couple sniffing.

Jin said slowly " Namjoon " But Namjoon didn't hear him so he said (nervously) little loudly " Na-mjo-on plea-se s-top n-ow ........ Th-ey will never do it again ple-ase don't scold them...you scold them enough.... They " Cut off by Namjoon " Jin please don't interfere... They need to understand thing... STOP SUPPORTING THEM " Jin said " I am not supporting them..it's just th__" Namjoon yelled at Jin and said " YOU ARE SUPPORTING THEM BY TAKING THEIR SIDE . " JIN flinch at Namjoon voice then yoongi said " Easy joon why are you yelling at Jin, and he is right now please cool youself down..... And you guys(jungkook are tae) go to your room "

Then tae and jungkook hurriedly excited the room followed by yoonmin.

_____________

English is not my first language so please avoid my mistakes.
_877words_