The life chapter 3

3rd person's pov
About yoongi and jungkook

  Yoongi  is eldest among the three brothers . He is 19 years old and also the on paper owner of the jeons corporation . He doesn't have any interest in the business or work related to it. Although mr Jeon always wanted yoongi to handle it as a working ceo not only for name shake . He is the ceo on paper but all the work done by Namjoon also called by joon.

Yoongi always interested in writing song , rapping and  playing piano . He write songs for various projects as stage name Suga. Yoongi is also called by name yoon by his brothers and parents.

Yoongi is one who does not believe in talking with strangers or having lots of friends .he shares his stuffs with namjoon mostly .

jungkook is the baby brother of both yoongi and namjoon . jungkook is 17 years old. Jungkook's nickname is kook, juno or jk. Jungkook has a very serious skin infection and his skin was affected by various things or you can say it's a long list of things like using different brand product other than what he use, or with the wheather changing  or sun rays , or most of the spices that mix in the air that also affect him .

Mrs Jeon loved all his sons but jungkook is mrs Jeon favourite son. She cared about him the most and she always tried her best for jungkook. Mrs Jeon always take care about his infection the most and she want him to be surrounded by only trusted people , responsible person and caring people.

Jungkook is interested in writing songs and singing. He has a youtube channel name jk_creation and he has more than 10 million subscribers on his channel. No one knows about his channel .

Jungkook closed himself in his home .he is a bit depressed but try to hide it in front of his parent and brother. He thinks that he is burden for his loved ones . They always need to take care of him which make him think himself as a useless person .He usually spend his time in his room and usually spend time with himself. He has only one ear as a hearing capacity.

Jk has his medication for his infection but medicine never able to cure it .he only  goes out of the house when it is very important , that can not be done at home .he was also home school. so his childhood and school was nothing like his brothers .

And now he himself avoid going out from the home .he doesn't want to worry his parents and brothers .so to avoid any worse situation he avoid going out from the home.

Mr Jeon also have his most concern about jk that's why he has never forced or told to do anything .he has given full freedom to choose thing for his career option.

he has given full freedom to choose thing for his career option

_____________&&__________

Please read it
Vote if you like it .
English is not my first language so please avoid my mistakes.
Next chapter will be the real start of the story .
__513words_