the life chapter 57

After few hours in a hospital

Every one is waiting for the reports in the hospital sitting outside jimin's room. Yoongi have told every symptoms that jimin is having that he had noticed. Now tae and jungkook have also arrived at hospital and tae is crying continuously seeing his brother like this.

Suddenly doctor come with jimin's report and said that " Jimin is very weak... We have run several tests on him and come to know that... He have jaundice. And also his hemoglobin level is 6 which is low and causing him dizziness , headache and tiredness . It's amusing that he was still  able to walk on his own "

Doctor continued " Also jaundice causing jimin to vomit often, feel fatigue and loss of appetite which lead him to avoid proper meal from his body and jaundice make skin pale if it is more than certain limit  , which explain the pale skin of jimin . We are already given drip to him so that fluids and medicines go directly into patients blood which will help him faster than medicines.

Every one where listening details carefully not wanted to miss any important information. Again doctor continued " I will suggest him to be here till tomorrow so that we can observe his progress and also can check him. And one more thing don't give him any junk food or food with spices. Just give him salad , fruits and soups so that his body can digest it because now His body is not in the condition to digest anything heavy which will lead him to vomit again. Okay guys then I am leaving take care of him .

Every body nodded his head in agreement and no one said a word to each other and they were trying to digest the new information they have got just now. Yoongi is very angry to listen every thing because he was continuously asking jimin about the same but he always used to change the topic .

Every one went inside jimin's room slowly not wanted to make any kind of noise  But jimin open his eyes when he feels the presence of people . He saw them looking towards him with concern and worries. Yoongi was standing on the left side of jimin where as every body else were standing on the right side or in front of him.

Jimin said " Guyss what happened why all of you are looking at me like this ... I am fine.. I don't how I fainted but now I am fine... So you guys chill" He said while smiling nervously because he can feel someone intense gaze from his left side but he didn't dared to look towards that direction .

Every body in the room can feel that how jimin is avoiding to even look towards yoongi direction. Jimin is afraid to even make eye contact with yoongi because he knows that yoongi is angry on him. Jimin is talking to other people for 5 min smiling and  telling them to not take any stress because he is fine now .

Yoongi lost his patience seeing jimin avoiding him . He said sternly " Jimin " . Everyone gaze  move towards yoongi including jimin who gulp  he can feel that yoongi is dead serious and angry and he also calling him by his real name which make jimin gulp and he said nervously " Hehe hiii yoonie I didn't notice you here and " Cut off by yoongi " Jimin why didn't you informed me about this ". Jimin didn't replied anything and continued  looking down while fidgeting his fingers .

Yoongo continued " Jimin tell me didn't I asked you again and again then why didn't you informed me that you are feeling weak or anything like that huh" . Jimin is afraid to even speak a word. Yoongi said again " Tell me " .

Jimin nodded and said " Yoongi hyung please don't be mad at me please " Yoongi look towards him and said " Jimin you are wasting time.  ... Just speak already ". Jimin said in one go "IWASGETTINGFATSOIDECIDEDTODODIETINGSOTHATICANBEINASHAPEAGAINBUTIDIDNOTKNOWTHATSOMETHINGLIKETHISWILLHAPPENEDSOWHENIWASFEELINGWEAKITHOUGHTTHATMAYBEIWASFEELINGLIKETHATBECAUSEOFTHEDIETINGANDALSOYOUKNOWTHATIAMAFRAIDOFHOSPITALSANDINJECTIONSTHATSWHYIDIDNOTTELLYOUANYTHING"

((I WAS GETTING FAT SO I DECIDED TO DO DIETING SO THAT I CAN BE IN A SHAPE AGAIN BUT I DIDNOT KNOW THAT SOMETHING LIKE THIS WILL HAPPENED SO WHEN I WAS FEELING WEAK I THOUGHT THAT MAYBE I WAS FEELING LIKE THAT BECAUSE OF THE DIETING AND ALSO YOU KNOW THAT I AM AFRAID OF HOSPITALS AND INJECTIONS THATS WHY I DIDNOT TELL YOU ANYTHING))

No one in the room understand anything except yoongi who glare jimin and said " Why the hell you are doing dieting... Who said you to do that...earlier when we were used to be together in uni that time also I always said to you to not do dieting..you know that I hate it when you do that then also " Cut off by jimin who said while pouting" In office my  colleagues said that I am adding weights and getting fat so .... "

( here the thing is that jimin used to be a chubby boy in his uni time And people sometime used to make fun of him because of that . So jimin become very insecure about his body and always used to do dieting so that he can loose weight. But at the same time he met with yoongi and they both fall for each other... That time jimin told yoongi that how he often do dieting so that he can loose weight but yoongi got angry on him and ristricted him to do any dieting. That time jimin followed yoongi words but after their breakup jimin made his mind to do that thing which yoongi have mentioned him  not too.)

___&&______

English is not my first language so please avoid my mistakes.
I have try my level best to elaborate jaundice accurately so i can't say that it is 100 percent accurate .
_963words_