the life chapter 33

Time skip

Jin have already comeback from his first day work and from tomorrow he have to join work From 2 to 9:30 pm . namjoon also have already comeback early because it is Sunday .

Now every one ( jin, namjoon, yoongi, jimin, tae and jungkook ) were sitting together talking random things with each other . Then suddenly jimin said " joon hyung I have to ask you something and this time you have to tell me  , I will not listen no as an answer".

Namjoon replied " okayyyy... Chim ask what you want to ask". Jimin said " I have already asked you this before but you didn't answer me at that time so" cut off by namjoon " just ask already chim". Jimin asked " tell me your and jin hyungie love story , I want to know about it , please tell me already ".

After listening jimin question everyone gone silent except tae and jimin who were sitting there excitedly to listen the love story. Jimin again said" why you all are silent ,tell me ....if joon hyung you will not tell me then I will ask it from jin hyungie "

Jimin immediately went towards jin and sit besides him and said " jin hyungie you tell me , joon hyung is being meanie". Yoongi is just standing there making faces and gesturing jimin to stop asking the question again and again but jimin didn't understand the message and said " yoongi what are you doing with your hand and face , I am not getting it , just speak what you want"

Yoongi sigh and said " jimin please can you come with me to the room " . Jimin said " why ...we will go later , first I will listen to the story". Now yoongi understand one thing that jimin will not move from here voluntarily so he hold jimin's hand and drag him to the room to tell his about the namjin story.

After yoonmin exit , jungkook and tae also left from there as tae gesture him to come with him so jungkook follows him. Jin and namjoon were just sitting on there place for sometime after that namjoon also left the room leaving jin alone in the room.

Yoonmin room

Yoongi elaborate each and every thing to jimin about namjin situation and now when jimin come to think about it he realise that that's why he always feels that there is something off in their relation . Earlier he thought that may be they had fought but now things become more clearer to him.

Taekook room

Jungkook also tell tae about namjoon and jin's situation and about jin's father death and Every thing . Tae felt sad for them and thought that namjin gets marry in the more bad condition than them but still jin tried to make them friends .

Time skip to Next day at 9:00 pm

Now namjoon come From work as usual but he didn't find someone who always come instantly with the water in his hand but today he doesn't shown in front of him . So he thought what happened why jin didn't come today but he shrugged it off and thought that may be  he is in their room but when namjoon entered in the room he didn't find jin there also .

So he thought maybe he will be in kitchen so he shrugged it off and went to change and freshen up .
Now every one were on table but jin is still not there and namjoon thought why everyone is not asking about jin's absence .

Now it is 10:00pm and the bell rings , then mr jeon said that he will open the door . Then jin and mr jeon come together talking and smiling , and every one noticed jin's presence and namjoon also but suddenly namjoon said something that shocked jin because he never thought that namjoon will ever even notice about his presence . Namjoon asked " where were you at this time ?"

Jin slowly said in low voice " I went for work ". Namjoon asked again " what work  and that too at this time ". Jin replied in low voice " I have started working as a cook and my shift ends at 9:30 " namjoon just nooded his head indicating that he is saying okay .

Namjoon thought for a second that what is so    urgent and necessary that he have to work at this late in the night and he also thought that jin didn't even bothered to inform him about joining work .

Then every one went to their respective room  to fall an asleep .

_____&&&&&&&

English is not my first language so please avoid my mistakes.
_760words_