the life chapter 49

Next day at morning

Every one(Jin, Namjoon , kook , tae , yoongi, jimin) were having their breakfast silently. It's unusual to see such a silent morning in jeon mension . Then suddenly Namjoon cleared his throat and said " I am sorry guys for last night please forgive me . Especially kook and tae , I am sorry for handling the situation in a wrong way, I am sorry for shouting and i know I did dragged the matter more than it should be done "

Namjoon stand up from his seat went towards tae and jungkook who were looking down . Namjoon go to their level and said " Please babies don't be mad at hyung. Hyung is really sorry for everything. Please forgive hyung " . Tae and jungkook already understand the reason behind Namjoon's scolding ....how???   well because Jin had already elaborate things last knight to them and they knows that Namjoon is somehow right.

Tae and jungkook hugged Namjoon and said together at the same time " I am sorry hyung... I will never do something like that ever and I forgive you hyung " .  Namjoon hugged them back and said " Thankyou babies".

Namjoon also went towards jimin and yoongi also and said " I am really sorry chim for last knight . please forgive me " Jimin immediately hugged Namjoon and said " I am sorry too hyung but you have to promise me that you will do one thing for me ". Namjoon nooded smiling too familiar with the jimins cheerful nature and said " What do you want me to do? " . Jimin replied " I will tell you later.... For now just promise " Namjoon promise jimin and left for his work with jimin.

In taekook room,

Now Tae and jungkook were awkwardly roaming in their room because the couple was not get over with their second last night action. Now they were avoiding eye contact with each other. Their drunken incident had surely done one thing that is a birth of a different feeling towards each other . That feeling is surely different from the earlier which they had as best friend.

Both of them are experiencing something like this for the first time. Their heart is beating faster than usual. They are feeling tingling sensation in their bodies which have surely changed their way they look towards each other.. Mean that earlier they used to see each as friends but now they are seeing each other as a husband.

Next day at morning,

The day started with the usual routine of them. After that Namjoon and jimin leave the mension to the company. Jungkook and Tae go to their room. And yoongi went to his studio.

At taekook room,

Tae and jungkook are still the same and they are avoiding each other gaze but deep down they are missing each other company. They want talk with each other and wanted to play games with each other.. Exactly the way they used to do it earlier. They are missing hanging out with each other.

Earlier they didn't notice that they are unknowingly get dependent on each other and they become habit of each other. Tae and jungkook both wanted to solve out this awkward thing that had been occurred between them . Both wanted to talk about it so that they can erase the tension between them. It's not like they are blaming other one for the incident happened between them. It is like they are embarrass of their own action and thinking that what will the other one think about their action. But deep down both of them didn't feel uncomfortable in each other arms , on contrary to that they feel oddly comfortable and  peaceful in each other arms.

Jungkook decided to speak because he is the elber between the two " Tae I want to talk something with you " Tae nooded his head indicating jungkook to continue. Jungkook continue " Tae I am sorry for ..umm... Umm... The umm CLUB NIGHT.  Please don't be mad on me... I didn't mean to do something like that ".

Tae also know that it's not only jungkook who had done something he is also equally participant in this. And deep down he felt good in jungkook embrace and wanted to experience it again.
Tae replied " I am sorry too... It's not only you, I am in this too. So please forgive me also and I am not mad at you ". Kook excitedly said " Really.. So we are good now like earlier " Tae aggressively nooded his head and said " We are more than good" . Kook get so happy after listening that because he wanted to spend his time with his tae that he didn't able to do in past days.

In excitement both of them unknowingly hugged each other tightly and feeling safe in each other embrace . And after some time they come to reality and pull out from the hug. And then the younger couple happily went to play the game.

______________&&

English is not my first language. So please avoid my mistakes ..
__826words_