the life chapter 53

Time skip (After 2 days)

It's been two days from the jabo incident. The vibes of jeon's mansion have been become almost like earlier. Jin is also relaxed because of the Namjoon words and his support. Jin, jungkook, jimin and Tae thought that jabo is some random guy who somehow come know about the address of  the mansion and created a scene here . only yoongi and Namjoon know truth about jabo but decided to keep this to themselves.

Jin,namjoon , tae and Jungkook were sitting on the living room talking and doing their work. And then jimin and yoongi come downstairs holding hands with each other and smiling ear to ear.

The four people of the living room notice the presence of couple looking all happy and ready . Tae ask them " Chimmy and yoongi hyung ... Are you guys going somewhere? " .Jimin nooded his head and said " Taetae we are going on a date " Jimin replied happily.

Tae nooded his head and said " Ohhh then go and enjoy your date chimmy and yoongi hyung  ...byeee "tae excitedly said while clapping his hand like a baby . Jin , Namjoon and Jungkook also says their byes to jimin and yoongi and then they both exited the mansion for their date. Jimin and yoongi often went to several dates with each other. No one can really believe that yoongi was the one who went on several dates from last few months.

Yoongi was the person who always used to avoid talking to people unless it is very important and yoongi also used to be the one who believe that going on dates are overrated things. But now they are the regular ones.

If someone have said earlier that yoongi will be like this .. Then no would have believe it at that time but now thing's have been change.

Perhaps it has been rightly said that people change when they deeply fall in true love. And that's what happened with jimin and yoongi.

With yoonmin,

They were so happy with  each other and  laughing and giggling on each other. They are the couple who is lovey dovey at one moment and teasing each other in the next moment.

Jimin being the enthusiastic person loves to explore everything and also loves to capture every special moment of his life in pictures. Yoongi is obviously the opposite one but of course he doesn't have any option other than joining jimin because he doesn't want to make him sad .

(Pic credit to the right owner)

Next day at morning

In taekook room,

Today Tae wakeup earlier than ever because from today his pre semester exams are going to be started. He is getting ready for uni while revising his notes for the exam. Tae is freaking out because of the exam ,  he is not very good in the studies and exams makes him nervous . Jungkook is trying his level best to comfort Tae for the exam. Jungkook words help Tae a little.

Jungkook and a freaking out Tae comes downstairs and sprinted towards dinner table for breakfast were yoonmin and namjin  already there. Everyone on the table notice tae's nervousness.

Jimin decided to ease tae and said " TaeTae don't be nervous it will be good okay ..".jimin said this while ruffling tae's hair. Tae nooded his head  and said " Thank you chimchim". Jin also said " All the best for your exam Tae " Tae thanked Jin in return.

Yoongi also said " All the best for your exam Tae and  don't take tension okay... Study is not everything so if you can't make it then it doesn't matter much but put your best in exam." Yoongi is a person who is always chilled when it comes to study because he believes that people should always do what they want to do and he knows that Tae wanted to pursue painting as a career .

But Namjoon is opposite when it comes to study.  And in Tae case he is more alert because he was teaching him from last 20 days . Namjoon said " Tae don't listen to yoongi Hyung... You do your best in exam okay .. Best of luck for your exam ".

Tae thanked yoongi and Namjoon also then again Namjoon continued " Tae let's go today me and chim will drop you to your uni. " Tae nooded his head and stand  to Leave with jimin and Namjoon while looking towards jungkook who is already looking towards him..

They both make eye contact with each other for few minutes then jungkook come towards tae and hugged him and said all the best to him while hugging him. Jungkook  hugged Tae out of instinct and without thinking anything. Tae blushed a little and thanked him in return with a smile on his face. Then he exited the room with jimin and Namjoon.

______&&&_____

English is not my first language so please avoid my mistakes.
_811words_