the life chapter 74

After jin left,

Namjoon was just done talking with some of the elder business persons and was waiting for jin's arrival. Then suddenly Namjoon saw group of young businessman same as his age coming towards him , all of them greeted him he did the same in return. Namjoon has met few of them before too but some are new to him also. So they all introduced themselves one by one and they started talking with each other .

Meanwhile with Jin,

Jin was cleaning his outfit but the stain was not fading easily because of its white colour . Jin mumble to himself " I think...It will take long time to clean this stain (sigh) "

With Namjoon,

( four business man that were in the group namely (random names) :- louren , gemi, , ramy, samuel)

Now they were talking while standing on drink center . Every one has two glass of drinks already including Namjoon . Firstly he refuse to drink as he have to drive back home but after their lots of request he agreed to drink but before that he make sure to call driver and asked him to fetch them later.

While talking someone named louren  said " Namjoon do you have girlfriend or boyfriend ? ". Namjoon replied " No.... I have a husband ". Gemi said " I didn't know about it ... How can you do this to me... We (Namjoon and he) know each other for so long ". Namjoon said " Sorry for that.. I didn't get time to tell you about this ".

Samuel asked gemi , ramy and Lauren " And what about you guys ? " . Gemi said " I have one ". Lauren said " Me too ". Samuel said " and what about you ramy ? ". Ramy said while looking here and there "  I don't have one right now but I saw a very sexy boy in the party and at the end of the party I will make him mine ".

Samuel said " Woooo bro...who is he ... Do you know his name ". Ramy said " I don't know his name... I just saw him from the far and he was wearing white outfit ". Namjoon all attention Instantly shifted on the conversation going around him when he listen the mention of white outfit same as his husband but then he shrugged it off because lots of people were there wearing white outfit in the party.

Gemi said " Is he also run a business?". Ramy said " No I have never seen him before in any such type of business party". Gemi said " Don't do something stupid ramy.... He may be here with his husband , girlfriend, wife or boyfriend ". Ramy said " I don't thik so... Huh I will make that sexy boy mine"

Namjoon thought why Jin is taking so much time to come back. Namjoon was not liking the way that ramy guy were talking about someone but he didn't said anything. He was standing backfacing  them (he was looking a towards a bar ) and other four where looking opposite side of Namjoon while leaning on the bar counter. All of them were already tipsy enough and Namjoon was also tipsy though he just had 3 or 4 glass of drinks.

As time is passing Namjoon started to feel more drunk though he didn't drink more glass other than that 3 or 4 glasses that he has earlier.

After sometimes,

They were talking when ramy said suddenly "L-look  he is T-there (pointing finger towards the said person direction) ... I-Isn't M-my baby is B-beautiful ". Samuel said " Yes ramy.....i must S-say your B-boy is R-really beautiful ". Namjoon didn't turn .

Ramy said " S-see ... H-he is coming towards O-our direction.... May be H-he also N-noticed me B-back and wanted to have W-words with me yesss" The said person come towards their direction then ramy said a little loudly " Hello B-beautiful ". The said person startled by sudden voice and ignore ramy.

Ramy again said " Hiii I am R-ramy jung ....CEO of jung Cor--corporation ( he raised his hand for hand shake) what is your name B-beautiful  ". The other boy said didn't hand shake with ramy and said nervously while looking towards someone back " I A-am K- kim S-seo-kjin ".

((Meanwhile with jin,

He come back very late from the washroom hurriedly went to the main party Hall and mumble I forgot to maintain time track ... I hope namjoon don't get mad on me for making him wait this long. He search every where but didn't find Namjoon, then suddenly he noticed familiar back of someone on bar counter. He went towards Namjoon but interrupted by someone who said " Hello B-beautiful ".

Meanwhile with Namjoon,

Namjoon was just sitting there hearing conversation going on around him . Then suddenly he heard samiliar voice and he immediately turned . ))

Rany said immediately " You are so beautiful b__" . Ramy get interrupted by a hard punch on his face . It was Namjoon who punched him . Ramy said angrily " What the hell Namjoon.... How much drunk you are . .. Why the hell you punched me ". Namjoon didn't said anything he just hug Jin tightly for some minute "

Jin was confused from Namjoon sudden action but he hugged him back as he has loved Namjoon hugs but sadly he get very few of it. Namjoon said while backing up from the hug " Jinnie you come... I-i was W-waiting for Y-you.. W-where were you "

Jin understand that Namjoon is drunk that's why he is behaving like this but he get confused that whom Namjoon is talking because he never said jinnie him before but his doubt get cleared when Namjoon cupped his face and again said the same question.

Jin blushed and replied slowly to Namjoon the he was in washroom. Namjoon turned towards their friend And said angrily and possessively  " He is Kim seokjin husband of Kim Namjoon... So ramy keep your eyes away from him bastard ". Ramy now realised that what he did . He said " I am sorry Namjoon .. I didn't know that he is your husband... I am really sorry "

Namjoon didn't said anything and he was angry and went on bar counter and order one more drink and started drinking it. Ramy apologize to Jin and Jin said it's okay in return. Jin noticed that Namjoon is really drunk. So they should leave the party now.

Jin went towards Namjoon and convinced him to exit the party. Jin was glad to see their driver presense as he didn't know that Namjoon has already informed driver. Jin struggle to bring Namjoon near their car as he was really drunk and babbling something but Jin didn't understand it.

Now Namjoon head is resting on Jin shoulder and Jin is caressing Namjoon hair gently with loving gaze but failed to notice loving gaze on himself. Through out the ride Namjoon was clinging to Jin like his life depend on it.

____________&________

English is not my first language do please avoid my mistakes .
_1158words_