the life chapter 32

Same day at night
Namjin room

Jin went towards the room to sleep as usual but surprisingly namjoon is still up and working on the bed unlike other past days ( it means whenever jin comes to sleep on the room in all past days namjoon always found slept before jin arrival ) . But today he is up so jin thought maybe he come early today and that's why he is completing his work now . So jin didn't said anything and just went towards his sofa and lay their closing his eyes.

But someone voice interrupted him " why are you sleeping on the sofa " jin turned around shocked and replied slowly " umm because I always sleep here that's why " namjoon replied " what you always sleep on sofa from month's" jin replied slowly " yes I am " namjoon said " are you mad or something , you will get back pain if you will continue sleeping on sofa". Jin replied " then where should I sleep " namjoon replied " on bed , look we can sleep on the bed  by dividing it in two parts with pillows like that ( he showed him by putting pillows on the middle of the bed) then we both will not feel uncomfortable in sharing bed"

Jin just nodded his head and said small thankyou . Jin is happy and sad at the same time . Happy because for the first time namjoon think for him and sad because namjoon  thought if they will share bed nearly they will feel uncomfortable . But namjoon didn't know that jin feels butterflies in his stomach near him , he feels happy and satisfied near him . Jin have realised one thing that he have start liking namjoon not as friend but as his husband.

Same day at taekook room

When tae went towards his room after taking with jin he saw jungkook standing beside his bed , tae just averted his eyes and walk towards bathroom to change his clothes.

After changing clothes when he come back to room he noticed that  jungkook is staring him continuously so he decided to ask " what happened , is there something on my face( tae asked while touching his face) . Jungkook replied " no there is nothing on your face , it's just that I want to say something".

Tae replied " ohh umm I also want to say something but you go first ". jungkook nooded and said " I am sorry for being rude towards you earlier , I am really sorry for that and I am also sorry for making you sleep on the couch and " tae replied in the middle " it's okay you don't need to say sorry for that I can understand ".

Jungkook replied " why not , I am sorry for my behavior and I also made a space for you in the covered and on the bed also " tae replied with small smile " really " . Jungkook nooded his head and then tae smiled showing his boxy smile " thankyou so much " jungkook unknowingly wishper cute seeing tae smiling.

Jungkook said " I also want to ask you something " tae replied " what ". Jungkook replied " will you become my friend ". Tae aggressively nooded his head and said " I will , let's be best friends " .

Next day

Today is Sunday so there is not much work in the company so namjoon just went to the office for few hours and Jimin didn't get to office as it is Sunday.

Today is very special day for jin also as it is his first day at work . After namjoon left for office jin also went to the living room to say bye to everyone before leaving for work.

Jimin , yoongi , jungkook ,tae and mr Jeon happily wishes him and praise him for his work .

______________

English is not my first language so please avoid my mistakes
_621words_