the life chapter 93 / happy belated birthday jin

Mr park, mrs jeon and Mr jeon said together " Completely Related ". Mrs jeon said through tears " Oh my god .....they are brothers.... Tae is also kim just like joon.... He is also my friends son... He was the one who got lost ".

Mr jeon said " We were right.... Our doubt was right Mr park....oh my god it's unbelievable really ". Mr park said " We should tell them .... This is the right time... All of them are together... We should tell them..... Tae will be happy to know that he has one more brother . .. His long lost brother ".

Mr jeon and Mrs jeon nodded in agreement and they left.

(( Tae being adopted by Mr park is not something new for everyone. They all know about this as Mr park informed Mr and Mrs jeon before taekook marriage. Mr and Mrs jeon didn't mind that. Tae also disclose it to jungkook after they become friends. So everyone knows about him being adopted)).

Meanwhile with taekook, yoonmin and namjin.

All of them were talking and laughing about each other embarrassing moments. They feel so relax and happy while talking with each other . They are experiencing this after a long time .

They were sharing their experiences when they noticed three people descending stairs. Three people who were seem to be more serious than before come slowly and sit one by one with them.

Mrs jeon gesture Mr jeon to start who in return gesture mr. Park to start who nodded his head and started " Tae and namjoon we have something to share with you guys... With all of you ".

Tae and joon nodded their head indicating him to continue. Mr park said " Tae....you already know that I adopted you when you were small ...i mean you were only 2 back then when I adopted you ".

Mr park continued " But you didn't know that how I adopted you, How I met you for the first time , how you become my son, how _ " . Tae said in the middle " Dad why ....why are we talking about this today ....all of a sudden ".

Mr park said " Because it's important tae bear....there is something that you all should know.....taebear i didn't adopted you from orphanage.....actually i made adoption paper through using money".

Mr park take a deep breath and continued " One late night i was coming from company driving my car through the lonely road but suddenly my car broked down in the middle of the dark lonely road. That time we used to live in another place far from our company building. When my car broked down I waited for help but no one passed that road. So after waiting for a hour , I noticed an alley and decided to go there in a search of mechanic or people who might able to help me .

" I was going to deeper side of an alley when suddenly I saw a woman running towards me holding a baby in his hand. She was in her late 30's, she was gasping for breath that was indicating that she was running for long time. Road light was dim but I was able to saw her face, she was crying clutching a baby to her chest . When she noticed me she came towards me and said while hicuping " Sir ple-ase he-lp me... Plea-se I be-g you ". I immediately asked her that " how can I help her, why she is crying, what happened? "

She said incomplete sentence " They wi-ll sold him too so-meone... He is so s-mall.... I don't wan-t him to en-d up like that....i know pain of loos-ing your o-wn child...Plea-se take this chi-ld with y-ou sir I don't ha-ve much ti-me plea-se I b-eg yo-u ". I got confused so I asked " He is not your baby.... Then why he is with you? " .

She said desperately " My husband brought him our home when he was 10 days old.....he said he saw him on the street so I was happily raising this angel for 2 years....i thought He brought him because he misses our lost/stolen child...but today I ca-me to kno-w about h-is intentio-n...everything was a lie...he drunkenly reve-aled that He want-ed to ma-ke mon-ey by sel-ling him....he is a mo-nster... He ev-en sold our b-aby for mo-ney..... He have more people with him as a gang....My husb-and works in hospital and he st-ole this baby from hospital w-hen he was o-nly 10 days old...he rev-ealed t-his things today...He snatch a ba-by from his fa-mily ".