the life chapter 6

3 rd person's pov

The idea that comes in mrs Jeon mind will change the relation between her and her one son . Mrs Jeon was never like this before. this is the first time when mrs Jeon thinks in this way .

Now , mr and mrs Jeon are sitting in their room and mr jeon is patiently waiting for her wife to open about her idea or something . Mrs Jeon take deep breath and break the silence by asking him " do you really want to keep your promise with mihno "

"Yes I want to keep my promise , you know I don't break my promises" says mr Jeon . Mrs Jeon takes deep breath and said " then we can do One thing ...why can't we made namjoon married to jin "

Mr Jeon gets confused by Mrs Jeon suggestion as he thought why his wife denied jin's marriage with yoongi  , when she is fine with jin's marriage with namjoon . So he asked his wife the same question which he thought before.

"Why with namjoon and why not with yoongi and why are you fine with jin's and namjoon marriage when you was clearly against with yoongi " mr Jeon asked his wife. Mrs Jeon says " you know I love three of them equally but I can't let anyone destroy my son future . Here I have to made Decision so I choose my real son over my adopted son because one of them (yoongi & namjoon)  have to marry him so I want to safe my son I don't want jin in yoongi's life and for namjoon I can't do anything this time , I have taken care of him since we adopted him but I don't want my son to marry orphan and poor kid and that to because of the promise  . "

Mrs Jeon thought process change completely in pass 5 days all the promises she made to treat three of them equally have forgotten in this 5 days. Now her brain started believing that it's ok to be biased sometimes for his son happiness and for his family happiness and when she thought about family she unknowingly thought about only
Four people ( mr Jeon ,mrs jeon , jk and yoongi) in it .

Mr Jeon is shocked to hear this from mrs Jeon as she was the one who always take namjoon side , she was the who fought with mr Jeon for treating him bit different and harsh as compared to their own son. And now mrs Jeon herself  come with such type of idea and specially the reason behind that idea makes me Jeon shocked.

(Remember in starting chapter I has mentioned that mrs Jeon love namjoon but Mr Jeon treats him a bit different as compared to his son but he didn't hate him. And mr jeon love jin but mrs Jeon didn't like jin. _i just want you guys to remind this)

When mrs jeon see mr Jeon shocked and out of word so she continued by saying " you know you promised minho to married jin with your son , than that  doesn't mean you have to marry him to the eldest one , we can make jin married to the second eldest because he is also your son on paper and also namjoon is a good person so there is no problem in doing this as for the jin's perspective also".

Mr Jeon doesn't have any other idea apart from this so mr Jeon take deep breath and said " you are right this is the only way I can keep my promise . So it is decided that we will talk about this to namjoon tomorrow morning ".

Namjoon

I don't know what happened ... today when I exited my room  to go on the dining table,  dad and mom called me in their room so I am worried what happened suddenly that they want to talk with me privately.

3 rd person's pov

When namjoon entered to his parents room ,there he saw his parents are sitting on the bed and having eye contact with each other . It was seen like they want to say something .so namjoon ask his parents about the same.

Mrs Jeon takes deep breath and said " Namjoon we want you to marry jin and pls don't denied it . You already know that yoongi doesn't want to get married and you also know that your father didn't break his promises and there is only one way to keep this promise and that you get married with him ". Namjoon   is not not able to say anything he just stood their frozen on his place and then mr Jeon take one step forward towards namjoon and said " pls son now only you can help me to keep this promise .... please accept it".

Here the thing is that mr Jeon never talk namjoon softly before he always wanted to make his father behaviour and tone change towards him .he wanted his father to talk like he talk with yoongi and namjoon . And now seeing his father talking softy with him make him happy , as he always wanted this . He stand there thinking may be if he agree  to marry jin his father will melt for him and will open heart for him. He also doesn't want to marry any one at this time but the hope of having his father love properly for him  increases after seeing the previously happened seen .

So namjoon doesn't thought any longer and told his father that he is ready to marry jin  but only because he doesn't want his father promise to be broken . Mr Jeon become happy from the namjoon and said that he will inform namjoon about the wedding date and way by discussing it with jin also . Namjoon doesn't said anything after that he just exited his parents room.

__________________&____
Taekook and yoonmin part will also start after two or three chapter.
Please read it and if you like it then vote for it.
_990words☺️☺️_