the life chapter 16

Mr park continue " mr Jeon we don't really have any other option than this we can make marry jimin and yoongi you know they both are the on paper business heir . So it will be best relationship to formed and then we can work together in the business world you know it will help us both in various ways so it will be a win win situation for both of us ."

Mr Jeon listen it thoroughly and then speak " you think it will work . And you don't know about  yoongi he will never agreed with this . He is very stubborn __" cut off by Mr park " mr jeon you also didn't know about jimin , he is also very stubborn and throws tantrum ,it will not be easy for me to make him agree but mr Jeon it is secondary thing first you tell me are you in on this?"

Mr Jeon said after thinking for 5 min " yes yes mr park I M in , but we have to do it as early as possible so that we can start working together " mr park said " so let's fix a meeting in restourant you me jimin and yoongi and don't tell them at home we will say it on the same time " mr Jeon said " yes this is a good plan . And we will convince them anyhow " mr park shake hand with mr Jeon and said " congrats mr Jeon now we are relatives " and then both of them hug each other .

Mr Jeon decided to keep this information to himself and not even disclose it with namjoon .

Same day at night on dinner table

Every one is having dinner silently except the two who were giggling time to time while wishpering things to each other and they are none other than jungkook and jin . Then mr Jeon said " yoongi after having dinner just come to my room , I want to have word with you " and then mr Jeon left the table .

Now three people are looking towards yoongi who gave him I don't know either look to them . Then every body exited to their room except yoongi who is in mr Jeon room and mr Jeon said " yoongi tomorrow be ready at 10 am , I want you to come with me it's urgent so please don't even try to make excuses " .
Yoongi was speechless as he was already think of the excuses but now he can't say it so he just nooded his head.

Meanwhile At park house

Tae and jimin were playing , giggling and cuddling after having dinner and that's when Mr park come and said " jimin make sure you are free tomorrow on 10 am , as I want you to come with me it's important so be ready on time " Jimin didn't thought much as he thought may be they have to meet their business partners so he said " okay dad I will be ready for that "

And then tae and jimin continued what they were doing .

Next day at mr Jeon house

Every one was done with their breakfast and namjoon already left for the office and yoongi exited his room to get ready and mr Jeon also did the same .

And now they are standing in front of the hotel where jimin and yoongi are supposed to meet . Yoongi frowned at this and thought what are they doing in front of the restaurant and that too on this time .

Meanwhile at park house

Mr park is continuously looking towards his watch as jimin is taking time in getting ready . Later jimin come downstairs and they both exited.

Now they are standing in front of the restaurant and jimin was carefree as he thought he was there for some professional meeting but what he didn't know is that he was there for personal meeting.

They decided to entered in restaurant where jimin see that mr Jeon is sitting there and one person is sitting facing his back then jimin bow towards mr Jeon said then mr park said " sit jimin " then the person who was back facing him he turned around and.....

____________
English is not my first language so please avoid my mistakes
Please read my ff☺️
_ 700words_