the life chapter 35

Next day

The day have spend same as usual day  with namjoon and jimin  going to work but ofcourse jimin and yoongi have their small moment on flirting with each other as now they can not really control their action towards each other , they are mutual in this. later tae went to his uni and yoongi and jungkook were working on their songs and jin is also doing his usual.

Same day at night after having dinner

Every one is there except mr Jeon and mrs Jeon , they all were sitting and talking about random things and topics then suddenly jimin ask to tae " taetae when is your pre semester exam are going to be held?" . Tae replied seriously " it's after 20 days from today but I am scared chim , you know that I am not interested in studying much I am not good at it also , I just wanted to continue my painting as my career but because of this exam I have to leave that for some times"

Jimin asked concernedly " yes tae I know about that ..but how is your preparation is going for pre semester exam". Tae replied nervously " worse chim ...I have only 20 days and I have tons of syllabus to study ". Jimin asked " then how will you complete that tons of your syllabus".Tae replied " I don't know chim".

Namjoon noticed tae's worried face so he decided to help him as he can't see tae , jimin and jungkook sad as they all were like his younger  brother but he didn't know why he always feel a pull , a different emotions towards tae so he decided to help tae.

  suddenly namjoon said drawing every one attention " I can teach you tae , I have told you already that I will help you , you just need to ask taetae". Tae replied smiling " really .... Oh wow " namjoon replied " ok so we will start from tomorrow "

Tae nodded and then asked " but hyung when " namjoon replied "after dinner at sharp 10:15 pm on my room "  after that namjoon excited the room . Tae is happy but someone is noticing him and thinking that tae is gonna regret it very soon . It's jungkook who is thinking that because namjoon used to tought jungkook also and he is different when he tought then the normal namjoon and he is sure that tae is gonna regret it for sure.

Next day at 10:15 pm

Namjoon is ready with his equipment to teach tae from today onwards and jin just took glance at him and thought that he is really very serious about teaching tae .

Then at 10:20 tae come talking with jungkook  and lazily sit on the bed where a small setup is made by namjoon with small study table on the bed .he went towards him and jungkook went towards jin who is sitting on the sofa .

Jungkook wishper in jin's ear " jinnie hyung ... you know tae is gonna regret it ". jin wishper jungkook back" and why ". Jungkook replied " you just wait and watch hyung , I have experience in this " jin replied "okay let's see"

Namjoon then cleared his voice and said " tae you have to be a little more serious about it . Look ( pointing finger towards watch) you are already 7min late and now come and sit here " tae quickly follow namjoon words and then namjoon started teaching tae .

Jin get shocked by namjoon sudden strict tone on tae for being late and that too only for 7 minutes . While thinking his eyes met with jungkook who is already looking towards him with ' I have told you " look.

After 2 hours , at 12: 25 pm

Namjoon is still teaching him and from last 30 minutes tae is winning in front of namjoon to stop teaching for today but namjoon is not listening him and teaching him continuously .

tae is trying his cuteness on namjoon to free him but his cuteness didn't effect namjoon at all.

Now Tae is looking towards jin and jungkook with hopeful eyes but those two were busy in having their  own conversation . Then at 1 am namjoon finally decided to stop for today and tae didn't take more than 2 min to leave the room and after that jungkook follow him and leave the couple to fall asleep.

_________________

English is not my first language so please avoid my mistakes.
_730words_