the life chapter 77

Meanwhile with yoonmin

Yoongi was starring his minnie who is sleeping peacefully beside him. Yoongi mumble while tucking jimin's hair behind his ear " You are really something minnie... You make me run behind you for almost 2 days to start talking with me again huh......how could you able to hold yourself from talking .....pabo ". He left for washroom  after pecking  jimin's lip and cheek  lovingly .

So what happened is that jimin was not talking with yoongi because he denied his request of having baby. Yoongi was shocked that jimin didn't forgot about babies even after 2 days.

Yoongi came to understand that jimin is really serious about having baby. So Yoongi was persuading him for almost 2 days but jimin was stubborn enough to get persuaded.

So yoongi decided to make him understand and told him that " We are still so young jimin and we still don't know various things .... And i dont want our baby to face any problem because of our inexperience.

Earlier jimin was still resisting in accepting that but yoongi make him understand and promised him that they will try for baby after 2 years . Then jimin agreed and understand yoongis point of view but of course he didn't leave yoongi that easily and made yoongi promise to go shopping with him today as a punishment. Yoongi agreed happily for him jimin.

Meanwhile With taekook ,

Jungkook was sleeping but he wakeup when he felt emptiness and cold beside him. He got worried when tae was not around him but he noticed light peeking out from the attach study room.

Then he remember that from today tae's final exam is starting. So he went towards kitchen and make strawberry shake for tae because it was tae's favourite . Normally people prefer to drink tea or coffee while studying but tae didn't like both.

Tae was so concentrated that he didn't notice jungkook presence in the room but jungkook hugged him from behind and peck his hair from back and said " I  made this for you love ".

Tae turned and hugged jungkook while still sitting on the chair and said thank you so much koo.... I love you ".

Actually Tae and jungkook become more comfortable when each other and started saying different nicknames to each other or saying love you to each other. But Tae was sure that there is something going on with jungkook as he always avoid lips kissing and intimacy. He thought to give time to jungkook as he wanted jungkook to talk whatever is going on with him.

At jeon corporation

Jin take a deep breath before entering in jeon corporation. This time receptionist recognize him immediately and didn't asked anything to Jin and didn't stop him on his way.

Now Jin was standing in front of Namjoon office, he took a deep breath to decrease his fast beating restless heart . He shakily open office room door only to see something that he never imagine off.

He frozen on his place and his hand that was holding knod automatically released the grip from the knob. The office door again got closed on Jin's face.

Jin's tears started rolling down from his cheeks. He come here to clear every misunderstanding with him but now what he suppose to do. He was too shocked to thought anything.

Jin roughly wipe his tears and started to leave jeons corporation. He was feeling suffocated , he needs air in some open place or he will die because of the suffocation.

Jin immediately reach to the backside of the company where there is a very beautiful park. He sat on the park bench and finally let his tears to roll down again.