the life chapter 60

Same day After Namjoon left

Jungkook come downstairs with tae's exam bag with all the supplies which tae may need . From the first day of tae pre semester exam till now every day jungkook used to always make sure that tae didn't forget anything behind. Now this is become a habit for jungkook.

Tae also come downstairs after getting ready for his last exam. jin have already served Tae and jungkook breakfast.Tae still have his last chapter left for revision so jungkook is feeding Tae and Tae is revising his left over topics.

( pic credit to the rightful owner of the pic)

Jin feel so happy to see the cute couple helping each other .jin said while softly pinching Tae and jungkook cheeks " You guys are so cute together ". Jungkook and tae both blushed a little and said thank you to jin who pated their head lovingly.

Tae is also very excited at the same time because today is his last pre semester exam and then he will attend the university Event that is going to held by university and today he will know all the details related to the event like where it will held, dress code, event detail, date of the event and etc.

Tae have already done with his breakfast and jungkook and jin too. They were about to leave when jin said " All the best taetae " Jin said while lightly combing his hair locks. Tae replied " Thankyou so much hyungie " Tae said  while hugging jin.

Jungkook also said his all the best while hugging Tae tightly and unconsciously kissed tae's hair and tae obviously loved the feeling of being in jungkook arms . Tae said " Thankyou so much kookie"

Meanwhile In hospital

Yoonmin couple were still on the bed cuddling with each other . Yoongi have already awake from his slumber But jimin is still asleep and didn't wanted to wake up so yoongi is cuddling with him and also pating his head gently so the jimin can sleep better.

(Pic credit to the rightful owner of the pic)

When Namjoon arrived hospital he knocked on the hospital room door and opened it after hearing a small come in from inside. Yoongi notice Namjoon and said " Joon... What are you doing here so early ? " Jimin also start waking up slowly from his slumber and said " Good morning joon hyung "

Namjoon replied " Good morning chim and yoongi hyung...how are you feeling now chim... And yoongi hyung I have an early meeting and jin said to deliver this food and soup boxes to you guys so that's why I am here to deliver"

Jimin said "awww jin hyungie is so sweet and caring " Yoongi replied to Namjoon " Joon convey my thankyou to jin and thankyou to you too Joon " Namjoon replied " Why are you saying thankyou yoongi hyung... Chim and tae is also  same as jungkook for me .. So it's the least I can do " They talked a little more and said their bye to Namjoon .

Jimin said to yoongi " Yoonie .. Jin hyung is so caring and sweet, he always think for other's first . I want to see him and joon hyung happy in their personal life like a couple "jimin said sadly. Yoongi said while hugging the sad jimin " It's okay Minnie.. They will be happy together sooner or later. Both of them are good people and they will soon meld with each other Origanically  . So you don't worry okay " Yoongi said pecking jimin lip who nooded In response.

Time skip

At university

Jungkook is already waiting for Tae in front of his uni. Today jungkook come to pick Tae at 2:30 because Tae have told him about the detail announcement of the college event that will going to be held by university.

Jungkook eyes were on the uni gate waiting for his husband arrival . After some times tae come laughing and talking with his 3 friends . Jungkook noticed him and immediately come out of the car and start looking towards Tae who is still engage In talking with his friends.

Meanwhile with Tae

He is really excited after knowing the complete details about the event . He and his friends were discussing about their outfit ideas and event venue etc. When suddenly someone come from the university gate and went towards tae and his friends.

That someone  held Tae's hand from behind  and Tae turned to see that person and said " What happened kai hyung ". Kai said " Tae I want to say something important to you ". Tae said " Tell me what it is hyung ".

Kai went on his knees and said " Tae i want to ask you about the event..will  please be my partner  for the uni event and  i love you so much ...will you accept me as your boyfrie..."

" No he can't be your boyfriend because he already have a very loving boyfriend behind you and that person is me " Jungkook said while coming towards Tae and sliding his arms on tae's waist and back huged Tae .

(Avoid unnecessary things from the pic) (Pic credit is to the rightful owner of the pic)

(Pic credit is to the rightful owner of the pic)

Tae's friends eyes widen hearing the information along with kai who said " Ohh i am sorry i didn't know about that.... But Tae what about event partner ". Tae replied " I am so sorry hyung but i have already choosen my partner before you come to ask me. I want to come with my boyfriend in the event hyung and the event rule also allow people from outside the university so i will come with him " Tae said pointing his finger towards jungkook.

Kai said " It's okay Tae... I will ask someone else " He said while going towards his friends. Tae also said his bye to his friends and went towards the car following jungkook on the way.

In the car

Tae is so excited to tell everything to jungkook, he didn't waste a minute in the car and started talking " Kookie I am so excited for the event... You know the event manager have said that all the couple should be dressed on some kind of theme attire and the best theme attire will get prize . You know kookie we will have to think about the best theme okay. We have to do our best kookie for that and we have to do shopping also we have only 5 days kookie so we need to be quick.... " Tae is blabbering things and jungkook is just busy in admiring taehyung with his love eyes.

Tae said " Ohhh kookie I forgot the most important thing " Jungkook said " What ' Tae replied " I forgot to ask your approval kookie.... Kookie will you be my partner ? " Tae asked with his sparkling eyes and jungkook replied immediately " Of course tae i will love to come with you and love to be your partner " Jungkook said displaying his famous bunny smile. Tae become so happy and immediately hugged jungkook from side.
_________________

English is not my first language so please avoid my mistakes.
_1166words_