the life chapter 14

Same day at night

It was as usual except the time jin goes towards jungkook room he was very happy and excited to talk with him even more . He knocked on the door and jungkook come to open the door for jin with huge smile on the face . Today jin wanted to eat with the younger so he also brings his food.

They settled down tray on the table and start eating food and talking about their likes and dislikes and about music and jin also told him about his favourite YouTuber jk whose YouTube channel is jk_creation , he said that he loves his all songs he often listen to those songs . Jungkook feels happy and proud that his hyung really loved his music but he didn't reveal that he is  jk and jungkook also.

But he decided to tease him and said " I don't like his songs at all , his lyrics are very average and ". Jin cut him off " oh pls kookie you need to listen it thoroughly , you know from the heart then you will understand that his lyrics are so deep and meaningful and pls don't even try to fight with me on that". Jungkook just smiled and start talking about other topics .

They talk for 3 hours almost forgot  that it was night  and they need to sleep and when they noticed time they immediately said their byes to each other. Jin was happy because he was able to convince the younger to have food with everyone .

Meanwhile namjoon in the room notice that jin was not In the room , he was thinking that why is jin not in the room , what is he doing at night ?.

When jin come to room he saw that namjoon was already asleep so he also goes straight to his sofa and fall asleep quickly.

Next morning

Jin is there already prepared with breakfast and he specially made jungkook's favourite Banana shake for him. Every one is already on the table except jungkook and mrs Jeon so jin asked " dad where is mom why she is not here with us" . Mr Jeon replied " she have gone to his friend son's marriage for few days " . Jin replied " ok dad".

Jin decided to call jungkook for breakfast also so he says in loud volume " kooooookieeeeeee come down have your breakfast ". Every one on the table except mr Jeon (as he thought that they shortout things )was hell confuse because jungkook never come to have food with everyone from very long and secondly how did they become this close to call with Nickname.

Jin didn't receive any reply so he said " dad I am going  to bring kookie " mr Jeon gives him thumps up .later jin and kookie come together laughing and hitting eachother playfully , and Every on the table was shocked including mr Jeon too because he never thought that they will become this close in such a short period of time.

Jin served jungkook his breakfast and said " kookie I made banana milk for you , have it " . Jungkook says " thankyou jin hyungie , it was yummy" . Every one on the table was shocked to saw the two , who are giggling and wishpering things to each other and calling eachother with Nicknames. Later every one left the table living jk and jin together.

Today mr Jeon also come company with namjoon as namjoon requested him to come with his as he wanted to talk something very important with mr Jeon

They both reached to the company conference hall . Mr Jeon said " namjoon what happened , why you called me or did you not capable of doing business perfectly " . Namjoon said " dad actually we are loosing deals not only us , mr park company also loses all the big deals from  months and every year best business company award given on the month of August and the way we are loosing business we will be out of the top 3 list also ".

Mr jeon is pissed off and angry and said " you can't even do one thing right namjoon . When you notice that something like this happened ? Tell me everything " . Namjoon replied " dad we noticed 45 days ago , I didn't tell you that because I thought may be I will be able to handle the situation without worrying you but" mr Jeon cut him off " but you did offcourse and what about the parks , did you find out that why are we loosing deals ?"

Namjoon said " dad I personally investigate about the deals we are loosing , we offered the good deals but still we losse it but the question is why didn't the parks gets the deal because it's always works like this either we get a deal or the parks get a deal . Then how come both top companies are not getting the best deals and" mr Jeon cut him off " just say it directly namjoon whatever you want to say , don't talk in riddles" .

Namjoon said " dad I investigate about parks and they are also loseing deal like us and that's clearly mean that we have a traitor in the company , who is disclosing our information and parks also have a traitor in the company that's why they are also loseing deals even more than us " . Mr Jeon thinks for 5 minutes and said " call parks for meeting , we need to work together on this".
_________&&&&&_______
English is not my first language so please avoid my mistakes
_905words_