the life chapter 91

After sometimes, yoongi came out of the room only to met with the worried eyes of others. Yoongi also wanted jimin to have a pregnancy test because things and events strike him too when jin told jimin to have a pregnancy test.

Flashback sometimes ago in yoonmin room

He tried to convince jimin but he was persistent that he will not take a pregnancy test. Yoongi didn't force him further and said " Okay...we will not force you to have a pregnancy test but you have to come hospital with me " .

Jimin immediately said " Nooooo why will I go to the hospital? I am fine ". Jimin words angered Yoongi  but he said while controlling it " Minnie we will just have a blood test because you know that there is something wrong with you ".

Jimin said " But why.....i will not go..i am fine...you go if you want to go there so badly...i not coming".

Yoongi said while raising his voice " ENOUGH Jimin... You are coming with me and that's final... Look yourself in the mirror you are getting thinner day by day, you are not eating properly , you are getting pale day by day still you have Audacity to say that you are fine ".

He continued " Why are you so careless for your health....please Stop worrying me Minnie....let me help you to get ready we are going hospital now ". Now jimin know that there is no benefit in arguing , so he just nodded .

Flashback end

Continue from the first paragraph

Jin immediately said " Did he agreed ? ". Yoongi shook his head and said " I am taking him to the hospital  an-d an-d_". Everyone raised their bow when yoongi stuttered. Yoongi said while lowering his pitch " I will tell doctor to have blood pregnancy test on him with some other test but jimin don't know about this pregnancy test ".

Yoongi continued " And I want you all to keep this to yourself don't let him know about this ". Everyone nodded their head. " I am ready " Jimin voice from back startled yoongi a little , but got relaxed when found that he didn't heard their conversation.

Yoongi Give him a small smile and intertwined his hand with jimin and said "let's go"

After 3 hours ,

Yoongi and jimin returned from hospital  with a pouty Jimin who was angry on yoongi because yoongi deliberately brought him to the doctor knowing that he is afraid of injections .

Yoongi didn't wanted to do this but it was necessary, his heart broked when jimin cried seeing syringe in physician hand. yoongi got confused because he knows that jimin is afraid of injections but it was the first time when he saw that jimin literally cried because of injection.

Later In living room

Gukkie was playing with tae happily showing his unique smile which can melt anyone's heart. Seokjoon come downstairs and went near guk who turned otherside while  hiding his toys with his small hands .