the life chapter 20

Jin have changed his clothes and he became nervous for some unknown reason . He have been with namjoon for almost 2 months but they never get together anywhere, screw that jin didn't even step outside after his father death this was the first time after that incident .

Jin wanted to dress up nicely as he didn't want namjoon to get humiliated because of him . Jin come out of the bathroom and namjoon have already changed his office suit to something comfortable clothes .

(Namjoon attire and imagine him not smiling)

When they both see eachother they just lost in eachother eyes as this was the first time when jin wear something fancy in front of namjoon and for jin this was the first time when namjoon is wearing something fancy other than his office suit .

They just looked eachother for good 5 minutes and then averted their eyes . Namjoon thought that jin is looking really beautiful and cute in his clothes but obviously he didn't said it loud.

Jin used to always thought that namjoon look very smart in his office suit but now seeing him in something different he thought that namjoon is very handsome and hot but obviously didn't said it loud .

They both went to shopping mall and namjoon goes straight to Gucci shop and jin just follow him silently like a lost puppy . After 1 hour namjoon is done with selecting his clothes and he noticed that jin didn't choose anything from the shop , well he didn't even seeing the clothes attentively .so he decided to ask him about this .

Namjoon said " why are you not selecting anything , you don't like the clothes here ? " Jin startled by sudden voice and then reply " ummm it's not like that ....I will go on the other shops there ( showing finger towards other less pricey brands) .

Namjoon replied " so you didn't like the clothes here ?" Jin replied looking down " no no here the clothes are very fancy and beautiful but ...ummm ....ummm I don't have enough money for this brand clothes , they are expensive so I will buy my clothes from there ". Jin just make a mental note that he will start working again soon because he doesn't have more saving with him so he need to earn regularly .

Namjoon get shocked to hear that jin wanted to use his own money and namjoon replied " jin dad will be angry if I will let you pay for your clothes and you will choose clothes from here only ..okay" jin just replied " no no we will not tell this to dad and then I can pay for my clothes". Namjoon said " no jin , you are not going to pay for yourself and now start choosing your clothes and meanwhile I will just check the fittings of the clothes .

jin just nooded his head and start searching for the clothes . Meanwhile in changing room when namjoon was changing his clothes , he heard some voice from the back of the door where 3 person were talking in between them so he just unknowingly focused on their conversation .

Person 1- hey you guys know i saw a very beautiful and sexy man in white turtle neck shirt .
Person 2 - yes I also saw him choosing clothes , his lips were so attractive I wanted to kiss him
Person 3- you both will do nothing because I want him from my self , just imagine how beautiful he will look under me .
Person 1 and 2 - ok boss he is all yours .
And after the three of them left the room laughing.

Namjoon was furious because his husband is also wearing white trutle neck and listening about something so low about his husband makes him angry .he just changed in to his original clothes and decided to go to his husband.

Jin was busy in looking his last piece of clothes when suddenly someone tap on his shoulder he thought that he is namjoon .so he replied without seeing " I am done let's go " . Jin then turned and frozen on his place seeing someone else he just quickly said sorry and was about to move then suddenly person 3 hold his wrist tightly and said " right , let's go babyboy and have some fun"

Jin got scared and started trying to remove person 3 hand from his wrist who is looking him from top to bottom as a fresh meal . Jin eyes filled with tears. Then a sudden voice make flinch three person and a crying jin" leave his hand " it was namjoon who said this and person 3 leave his hand and move towards namjoon.

Person 3 said to namjoon " he is mine now , I have seen him first so I will take him first " namjoon punch the man on the face and he falls on the ground and namjoon said " he is mine because he is my husband " then the three boys quickly left from there.

Namjoon turned towards the boy who is looking down he asked " are you okay jin?" Jin nodded his head at namjoon again asked " if you done then let's go home " jin just nooded his head.

_____________
English is not my first language so please avoid my mistakes
_860words_