the life chapter 72

Jin closed bathroom door with bang and slide down through the door while crying his heart out. He didn't wanted to make it as a big deal in front of everyone one. He didn't wanted to cry in front of everyone but he can't able to hold back. more .

After 2 minute, jin realise that he is crying loud so he immediately stand up and open the tap water so that no one can listen to him from outside.

Meanwhile with Namjoon, His eyes followed jin figure who ran out from the place . His heart hurt seeing jin like this.
He followed jin to the room . He knocked on the room door but no one opened the door .

So he  entered inside the room and noticed sound coming  from the washroom. He went towards the washroom door immediately and knocked on it. But he didn't get any replied from inside. He called jin  for 3 times but he didn't open the door.

Meanwhile with jin, jin was continuously Washing his face to stop himself from futher crying. He doesn't want anyone else to notice redness and puffiness in his eyes .

Namjoon sigh and thought that may be jin didn't wanted to talk to him about this or may be wanted to be alone for sometimes. So he was about to left the room when the washroom door gets open slowly . (Jin didn't listen any knock on the door because of the tap water sound)

Namjoon turn because of the sound and saw jin with his head down . He felt guilty . Namjoon takes 2 steps towards jin who was looking down to avoid eye contact with him as he already noticed his presence . Namjoon said " Jin.. I am really sorry .... I am sorry on behalf of mom...I don't know what happened to her suddenly (Namjoon said this because he noticed Mrs jeon's word for jin for the first time ) .

Jin said while avoiding Namjoon gaze " It's okay Namjoon...i shouldn't have reacted in that way ...so please don't apologize to me ". Namjoon said " Noo jin you didn't overreacted....hey did you cried (he take few more steps to come closer to jin)". jin replied " No I didn't". Namjoon said " I know you did....Please don't take mom's word to your heart .....i am sure she didn't mean it in that way".

Jin said " Namjoon.....I don't mind her words....if mom really mean her words then also.... Where is the lie?.... ... She is right in a way". Namjoon said " No jin... What mom said earlier is wrong......but I am sure she must have wanted to say something else but her words  came out in this way"

Jin didn't wanted to drag this more so he just nodded his head and said " You are being late for your office Namjoon ". Namjoon said " Hmm.. Okay so I am leaving.... And I am really sorry please don't be sad". Jin gives Namjoon a small smile and said " I am fine Namjoon...... And you don't need to ask for forgiveness.... So it's okay .. ". Namjoon nodded his head and left after saying bye to Jin.

Jin felt a little better when Namjoon come to talk to him or to comfort him. He didn't thought that Namjoon will do something like this for him. A small gesture from Namjoon matters so much to Jin.

3 days later

In taekook room

Tae was sitting on the bed lost in his deep thoughts. He was thinking about the things he noticed in last 3_4 days that is jungkook always avoid lip kisses. Tae wanted to do that with jungkook (as he saw it in every movie that couple do this and he also has saw yoonmin doing that) but jungkook always make some excuse or divert the whole conversation in something else.

Tae was confused from the whole thing. He didn't understand why jungkook is doing this because he always kisses him on other places except lips. He often smell his breathe to make sure that jungkook is not avoiding it because of his breathe . Tae feel insecure because of this. His mind started to fill with various negative thoughts like is jungkook having second thought about them, is jungkook didn't love him anymore.

After sometime In yoonmin room

Yoongi has just come back from his studio. He was about to enter the room suddenly he heard sound coming  from inside his room. He immediately entered the room and saw jimin was crying while sitting in front of a tv.

Yoongi said immediately " Minnie what happened why are you crying ".jimin turn towards yoongi and sprinted towards yoongi and hugged him and said while sniffing  " I was watching a web series yoonie ".yoongi hugged him back while nuzzling his face in jimins neck and said " Then why are you crying pado ".

Jimin said " Yoonie ... I am crying because  the series was so sad....it was so heart breaking....There was  a very cute Baby in the series who get assaulted and later killed by villian". Yoongi chuckle a little and said " Why you watch something like this when you get affected this much ".

Jimin pouted and said " I didn't know that it was so sad.... Now I am not feeling well ". Yoongi said " What happened...Minnie ". Jimin said " I don't know.... Let's just be like this for now( yoongi was sitting on the bed while  jimin was on his lap, resting his head on yoongi chest) ". Yoongi nodded his head in agreement.

After sometimes

Suddenly jimin said " Yoonie.... I WANT A BABY ". yoongi said " Okay I will get you one..... WAIT... WHATTTT? .... minnie i think i didn't hear clearly ... please can you repeat ". Jimin said " I SAID I WANT A BABY ". Yoongi give a gummy smile and said " Minnie .... Babies doesnt sold in the market that I will go and buy one for you "

Jimin said " Haha so funny (he said sarcastically) I know that yoon... And I am serious... I want a baby hyung please (he said in a baby voice) ... You know how much I love babies". Yoongi said "Minnie you himself is a baby..... And I can't take care of  two babies at the same time".

Jimin said " Hyung please please please please ". Yoongi said " Minnie we are still so young... We have a lot of time for babies". Jimin said " Please hyung see ...we are married already in our young age.. Then why can't we be a parents in young age".

Yoongi said seriously " Minnie don't be stubborn..... We will think about this in future... And for now no more discussion on it ..okay ". Jimin pouted and  immediately got down from the yoongi lap angrily and said " Okay... We will not talk about this anymore.... Leave that.... I will not talk to you at all huhhh ".

(Pic credit :- to the owner)

Jimin leave the room while stomping his feet angrily. Yoongi shake his head and mumble he is such a cute baby. Yoongi thought that jimin wants  baby because he watch a web series related to the baby  and may be got excited over it for now and later he will forgot about this.

(as jimin usually do things like that  whenever he saw movie related to mafias then  suddenly he wanted to become mafia king, or if he saw cop movies then he wanted to become police officer. So he thought that may this is also the same situation like always.)

_______________

English is not my first language so please avoid my mistakes.

_1252words_