the life chapter 65

Jungkook drag tae to their room and closed the door behind after enterning the room. Jungkook said looking straight towards Tae " Taee what happened " . Tae was looking every where but not jungkook and said " Nothing happened kookie hehehe ".

Jungkook said " Then why are you avoiding me Tae " . Tae immediately said avoiding jungkook gaze " No no kookie... I am not avoiding you kookie ".jungkook said " Tae you didn't talk to me from the morning ....why ". Tae said " It's not like that.... In morning I was hungry that's wahy I left in hurry.......and now I was just doing something downstairs thats why I didn't come here kookie "

Jungkook went closer to Tae who was looking down avoiding jungkook gaze . Jungkook lifted Tae chin by his hand and made Tae to have eye contact with himself . Jungkook said softly " Tae did I do something wrong... Are you mad on me? .... Look Tae... I am sorry if I did something that made you mad on me"

Cut off by Tae " What are you saying kookie... I can never be mad on you... And you did nothing wrong kookie... Please don't think like that kookie  " . Jungkook suddenly hugged Tae tightly and said " Thank god Tae... I was freaking out thinking all of these.... " . Tae also hug jungkook back with a pink tint on his cheeks and said " Don't stress yourself on something like that kookie ".

Jungkook didn't reply anything, he just hugged Tae Even more tight if possible and he snuggle into Tae's neck inhaling his sweet scent while pecking Tae several times on his neck in the process,  jungkook was completely unaware of his actions but Tae feel it completely and also love the feeling that he was experiencing.

Meanwhile in yoonmin room,

Here Jimin is sitting between yoongi legs and was having his daily smoothie of  beetroot, tomato and Carrot which he didn't like a bit but yoongi made sure that he have it. Jimin and  yoongi were watching jimims favorite scene from his favorite movie while sipping  his smoothie.

Well you can say that only jimin was watching movie while yoongi was busy in staring his beautiful husband and was admiring jimims existence from top to bottom and from inside and outside.

Yoongi was busy in kissing and licking jimin's neck who was busy in his movie. Yoongi slowly  slides jimin's t shirt from his shoulder and started to do the same on his shoulder but this time he also started sucking a little harder and started leaving hickey over jimins skin .

Thats when jimin feel sucking sensation on his body and said " ahh yoon wh-at are yo-u do-ing ahh ".  Yoongi said while doing his work "  don't you know what I am doing ". Jimin turn to come face to face with yoongi and said teasingly " I know what are you doing but I am saying why are you doing this "

Yoongi said " I don't need to give any reason  for doing this ( he said and connected their lips together and ended up having a intense make out session) " .

After sometime , jimin and yoongi decided to watch movie together with Tae and jungkook . As jin and Namjoon were not at home they both were at their work place.

Jimin went to call taekook for movie and opened the door without knocking as he was really excited for the movie . When jimin opened the door he saw jungkook and Tae hugging each other tightly so he clear his throat to grab their attention which he successful done it and said teasingly "  Look who is hugging each other's life out "

Taekook both pulled away shyly and then jungkook replied " Saying the one who himself is walking while looking like a live painting of hyung's art ". Jimin didn't understand first but he immediately get it when he saw himself in the mirror along with the Hickey yoongi have made it earlier.

Jimin immediately said " Come to our room fast both of you (jimin said and immediately exited the room to avoid his blushing self) " .

Later at 8:00 pm