the life chapter 70

(Pic credit to the rightful owner of the pic)

Tae was busy in happily unwrapping his two gift boxes while sitting in the beautiful tent with kook who was busy in admiring tae's existence.

Tae opened first box and saw a beautiful earing in the box . He said " Kookie soooo beautiful ....thankyou for this". Jungkook said smiled as a reply. Tae  immediately  removed his pre worn earing with the new one and said while raising his both eyebrows " How it is ... ".

Jungkook replied " Beautiful... Just beautiful....open this one too (pointing finger on second box) ". tae opened second box and a beautiful ring 💍was placed there with t♥j written on it. Tae got emotional seeing ring and said " Kookie it is so lovely so beautiful.... I love it (he said and kissed the ring) "

Jungkook said " I love you so much baby..". Tae replied " I love you too kookie ".Tae placed his hand in front of jungkook who understand tae's gesture immediately and jungkook took ring from tae's palm and slide  ring to  his finger gently and kissed back of the tae's hand which left Tae a blushing mess.

Jungkook said " Look I have one too (he said showing his finger) ". Tae said " Woww kookie.... Same to same ". Tae wanted to have his first lip kiss with jungkook on their special day but jungkook didn't showed any sign of that , Tae just shrugged it off . They talked for hours to each other while lying in the tent and slowly they both fall asleep ".

Meanwhile with namjin

Namjoon was already on the bed but he was not sleeping  and was continuously watching his wall clock to check on the time. Well he was waiting for jin to come back from his work so that they both can  sleep together.

From last few weeks Namjoon had developed a strange habbit of staring jin face before drifting to sleep . Namjoon doesn't Understand why he always find himself doing that but he knows one thing that jin sleeping face made his heart at peace.  Now he can't make himself asleep peacefully if jin is not around him.

Namjoon heard sound of door opening so he quickly averted his gaze on his phone and acted like he was doing something on the phone. Jin noticed Namjoon and said " Are you still working". Namjoon said " No.. No I was just checking some mails (he said while placing his phone on the side table).

Namjoon said " You come so late  ....What were you doing ". Jin replied " I was cleaning stuff... Mom and dad were coming tomorrow so I was just cleaning the party stuffs with helpers. Namjoon said " Why did you do it now.... We can help you with it tomorrow ". Jin said " It's okay Namjoon ". They talked a bit but after after some time Jin said good night to Namjoon . Namjoon also replied and then Jin closed his eyes and Namjoon also does the same , then Jin quickly fall asleep.

Namjoon opened his eyes when he got confirmation of Jin slumber and started staring Jin face from top to bottom. After some time he also fell asleep.