the life chapter 90

Namjoon put his hand on Jin's mouth to stop him from speaking further and said " Please jinnie dont hold your self back from now on , earlier I always used to think that why jin never talk to me as freely as he did with others but now I know.... I know in past I made you feel unloved ,unaffectionate and uncomfortable but trust me now i will try everything to make things best for us "

Jin said with little tears in his eyes because he feeled good from Namjoon words " Namjoon please don't apologize anymore.....i thought about it deeply and realise that if only I hadn't make conclusion without knowing everything years ago then you didn't had to live away from seokjoon and may be from me"

Namjoon hold seokjin hand softly and said " Let's leave the past behind jinnie... We should focus on our present....and i want to know  everything about you more than anyone and i will do the same and i also want to know everything about seokjoon ... And i want to look at his younger self if you have his photo_".

Jin said through shy smile " Of course joon "

Next day at morning in taekook room

Now in the room , jungkook and taegguk were sleeping together on the bed and jungkook hand were on taegguk stomach protectively . And tae was taking shower in the bathroom.

Suddenly gukkie wakeup and started crying when he didn't find tae near him. Jungkook wakeup immediately and hold gukkie and started making efforts to stop him from crying but gukkie didn't stop crying instead he started crying even more.

Jungkook " Gukkie baby look appa is here... Don't cry baby ". Taegguk shook his head and continued saying same thing again and again while crying " Gu-kk-ie  wa-nts  pa-pa ".

Jungkook " Bub papa is bathing.....till be with your appa..... Don't cry bub ". Gukkie was still crying saying " I w-ant pa-pa... Pa-pa... Pa-pa... Pap-a".

Bathroom door gets open with thud and tae come out running with a messily wrapped bathrobe and with water dripping hairs . He hand out to hold gukkie who was already making grabby hands towards tae.

Jungkook didn't said " Tae you are all wet...gukkie and you both will get cold and you know how easily he catch cold.... First dry yourself Tae, till then I will try to console gukkie ".

Tae said " No no kookie....my baby is crying give him to me i will hold him through dry towel then he will not catch cold.... Give him to me ". Jungkook sigh and handed him to Tae.

He immediately hold gukkie in his arms and stared patting his back while saying sweet things . Gukkie tightly hold Tae and again fall asleep while sniffing a little . Then Tae  settled down gukkie in the middle of the bed.

Tae come out from washroom after changing his clothes but get bump with jungkook who was lost in his thoughts. Tae said " Kookie where are you lost"  Jungkook said suddenly " Tae.... Don't you think gukkie is becoming more clingy to you day by day ".

Tae was not happy with  jungkook statement so he said " Kookie he is  just a small child..why are saying this?...isn't it normal for every child to be more attach to his papa? ".

Jungkook said " Tae don't get me wrong.... I am just saying he should talk with children of his age, he should play with  other children too....remember what happened last night "

Flashback from last night

Seokjoon hurriedly descend the stairs to eat his ice cream where he saw that tae was feeding gukkie his ice cream and jungkook was sitting beside gukkie .

Tae noticed his presence and said " Come seok-ah I will bring ice cream boul for you ". Tae was about to stand up but gukkie held his hand tightly and said pouting with his doe eyes " Papa downt leawe me.... Gukkie downt liwke without papa ( gukkie don't like without papa) " .