the life chapter 50

At company,

Namjoon is continuously trying to concentrate on his work but his mind is interrupting him by flashing the incident where Namjoon shouted at jin. He is feeling guilty for doing that and also wanted to apologize to jin but he didn't know how to start the conversation with jin, so that he can apologize to him in between the conversation. His mind is not at the peace since that time and he wanted to remove that guilt from his heart so that he can get peace and can concentrate on his work.

He is thinking ways and searching on internet for any idea that can help him but he didn't find one. Then after thinking for some time he get a proper idea obviously from his point of view. So he called jin... Yes this is the idea he got that to ask forgiveness on call .

He called jin and jin answerd softly " Hello ". Namjoon replied " Umm...jin ...umm . ..i ...umm " Jin notice Namjoon hesitation and thought that may be he wants some help from him so he said " Namjoon do you want me to do something or do you forget any important file ... And in that case tell me what you need I will bring that to you " .

Namjoon replied " No no I don't want something.. It's umm I umm W-want T-to A-apologize. I am S-sorry for shouting at you and that too without any reason . So I am sorry for that" Jin lips formed a small smile after Namjoon apology and he became happy that Namjoon thought about him and also apologize to him. Jin replied " It's okay Namjoon... "  Later Namjoon end the call after saying okay to Jin. Jin pouted because he wanted to have longer conversation with his husband.

Same day at night

Jimin and Namjoon come back home together and after wash up they joined other on dinner table. Everyone notice excited Jimin on the table. He is really excited and seems happy .  yoongi said noticing that and asked " Minnie what happened? You seems happy than usual? " Jimin nooded his head and said " Yes because tomorrow is Sunday means that today we can watch movie together yayyyyy" He said excitedly.

Namjoon immediately said " I have work so I can't guys " Jimin replied " You can't do that with us hyung... I will help you in office work later " Namjoon replied " Chim you guys enjoy... I d_" Cut off by jimin " Hyung you promise me to do what I will say... So now you can't step back ". namjoon sigh and nooded his head because he knows that he can't win against jimin"

While watching movie,

Yoongi and jimin were literally on each other while watching movie happily in each other embrace. Tae and kook were also sitted together while holding each other hand and enjoying their movie . Unknowingly tae placed his head on jungkook shoulder, jk noticed it and smile softly and lean his shoulder more . so that tae can get more comfortable.

Well for namjin, Namjoon and Jin were seated opposite to each other. Namjoon was fully concentrated on watching movie plot whereas Jin was taking glances of Namjoon from time to time. Jin notice the position of two younger couple(and he smile and is also happy for them)and thought that how it must have feel to be in the embrace of your partner . He wanted to experience that feeling and warmth from Namjoon . But he smile sadly and thought he shouldn't be greedy and demanding so much from life.

Next morning,

Today is sunday , every one where chilling on the living room after having their breakfast. Jimin is sharing his office story with everyone. When suddenly door bell rings. Every one attention turns towards the sound. Jimin gesture everyone that he is going to open the door.

When jimin open the door there is a unfamiliar man is standing there whom jimin couldn't recognize, he thought may be the man is friend of the jeon brother's so he called yoongi " Yoonie come here pls " Yoongi immediately sprinter towards jimin and asked him "what happened " . jimin replied " Look here is your guest I think " Yoongi  notice the man but he also didn't recognize him.

Then suddenly the stanger man said " Hello... Can I meet Mr Jin " Yoongi and jimin think that may be he is Jin's friend. So jimin called Jin and said " Jin hyungie someone is here to meet you " . Jin frown after listening jimin because he is not expecting anyone leave that no one even know about him living here. The change in expression of jin face didn't go unnoticed by Namjoon.

Jin sprinted towards the place and immediately recognize  the man who is standing in front of him and he froze on his place because the person who is in front of him is none other than jehun. Jehun immediately take few steps towards Jin and hold jins right hand with his both hands and said " Oh my god.... Finally I am able to see you again... " .

Meanwhile Namjoon is sitting with uneasy feeling in his heart . He wanted to  see who is here to meet Jin. So after debating with himself he decided to sprinter towards Jin. When he went towards him he see the familiar man from the club whom he punched. Namjoon then noticed jins hand in jehun hand and he Angrily clenched his fists.

_________&__&___

English is not my first language so please avoid my mistakes.
_918words_