the life chapter 25

Mr Jeon ,mr park and mrs Jeon come back From the home office and start settling down themselves with the others . They all three are having staring competition with eachother like one is saying other to start but mrs jeon is the one who decided to talk.

Mrs Jeon cleared her voice And said " everyone I want to announce something in front of you guys . As we all know that tomorrow is yoongi and jimins wedding ( all 6 of them nodded their head) but tomorrow two more people are going to get married to each other ( every one of them were shocked to hear that) . ummmm..   ummmm I have arranged jungkook and tae's wedding to be held on tomorrow with jimin and yoongi wedding and"

Cut off by jungkook and tae together " whatttttt". Mrs Jeon continued " jungkook and tae pls guys i am doing this for  your future only , I will not do anything that will harm you jungkook and tae for you also , I adore you I will never do anything that will not be good for you . That's why I have taken this decision of marriage "

Cut off by jimin " but tae is just 16 and how can he get married this early and also he is innocent to understand good or bad for himself." Mr park said " yes jimin you are right I also have same thought for that but if you came to think about it thoroughly then you will realise that tae is innocent in his 16 and he will be innocent in his late 20 's also and at that time when he will marry someone then also we will have same worries about him so it is better that he get married to jungkook and will be there with you in same house . You know he is crying thinking that he have to live without you so now he can live with you too and jungkook is also just 17 so it is not a vast difference ."

Jungkook said " mom what make you think that I will get agree for this marriage ". Mrs Jeon replied " you know jungkook I always want happiness for you and pls I have always taken care of you and I will do that in future also but I want someone special in your life that will take care of "

Cut off by jungkook " mom I don't want someone special I have you and now I also have jinnie hyung he also take care of me like you ". Mrs Jeon didn't like the mention of jin with her , she gets more rage for jin in his mind , she thought jin is changing jungkook and  she had noticed the closeness between them and she didn't like that closeness between them at all.

Mrs Jeon said " jungkook i am  talking about your future and you are talking about him( pointing finger towards jin) . Please jungkook try to understand that I talking about someone who will get old together with you till the end okay . And I will not listening anything now that's final you are getting married tomorrow with tae . So make yourself ready and we have already made amendment in arrangements ".

Namjoon said " dad lets jungkook give a chance to choose for him and I don't want him to get married because of some other reason than love " mr Jeon gets frustrated by namjoon mendling " ohhh you just keep your mouth shut namjoon , your mom will never do something against jungkook , so please don't advice us on this ". Jungkook and yoongi didn't like mr jeon way of talking to namjoon but they didn't want to make a scene in front of them so they controlled themselves .

Jin is also thinking about the marriage thing and said " if it is decided for two of them to get married why not let them know eachother and later take next step like marriage". Mrs Jeon gritted her teeth in anger and said " we don't need your advice jin and  jin pls don't speak in our family matters ". Jin didn't said anything ...he just lower his head  a little more and try to control the sadness and hurt feeling .

Jungkook didn't like the way his mother spoke to jin and he can't be able to control and said " mom what are you saying Mom , he is also our family and he have every right to speak wherever he want and especially when  my name is involved in the matter and " he stopped when he feels a pressure on his wrist and he turned only to see jin is holding his hand and shaking his head as a gesture to stop jungkook from speaking , so jungkook Decided to follow his jinnie hyung wish" and on the otherside mrs Jeon swa the scene in front of him and gritted teeth in anger .

Mrs Jeon said " now no if and no but get yourself ready every one for tomorrow's double wedding ". She said and exited the room .

Now six of them are standing on their place like a statue when Mr park said tae and jimin to exited for park mension and after that every one left for their respective rooms.

_______&&&&

English is not my first language so please avoid my mistakes
_877words_