the life chapter 54

Same day at 1:00 PM

Jungkook was sitting in the room thinking about something or someone special. Yes he was thinking about tae continuously from few past weeks . He is  trying his level best so that he can divert his mind from tae. He is feeling things because of tae which he never felt before.

He remember morning incident where tae is pouting continuously because of the exam tension but in jungkook eyes he was looking like a cute baby. While thinking about tae he got an idea to make tae feel better and relaxed.

So he decided to pick up tae from his uni . He quickly averted his gaze on clock and mumble  " Tae exam will get over on 1:30 so i still have 30 min....so let's go" and then he quickly got ready and sprinted from mension to pick tae.

Before going to uni he decided to visit panda Express to buy tae's favorites. Well of course he have knowledge about tae's likes and dislike because they have been spending their time together mostly  and become closer to each other . Well it's not like only Jungkook know about tae, tae also know about Jungkook likes and dislike.

At university

Jungkook is waiting for tae from inside the Car because he wanted to avoid physical contact with people. Jungkook have his eyes fixed on uni gate and he is continuously tapping his hand on car steering.

Then he noticed his husband with 3 other people , probably of the same age as tae. Tae is laughing while talking with his three friends displaying his boxy smile which instantly bring bunny smile on jungkook face. Jungkook immediately open the car door and come outside the car looking towards his husband.

Tae didn't notice jungkook present because he was busy in talking with his friends. Then jungkook noticed one of his friend hugging Tae . And of course jungkook didn't like it a bit, his tongue automatically poked on his inner side of cheek . Whenever jungkook does that tongue thing that means that he is angry or pissed off.

There is One thing which is common between all three brother is that they all are very possessive for their people. Suddenly jungkook heard his  husband voice " Koookkkiiieeeee koookkkieee " Jungkook make eye contact with Tae who was running towards jungkook while smiling eye to eye.

( pic credit to the right owner )

Tae was about to hug jungkook he was only inch amay from jungkook and his hands was also in the air as a gesture of hugging someone. But he immediately stopped his action and backed away when he remember about jungkook infection and said " Sorry kookie I am about to hug you but I can't because I have touched many people here so we can't take risk " Tae said while pouting which is the cutest thing to see in jungkook eyes.

Jungkook replied " It's okay we can do that at home so don't be sad " Tae nooded happily and then jungkook and Tae noticed that tae's friends were  also standing there so Tae decided to introduce them " He said while pointing finger one by one " Kookie meet my friend... He is soobin, yeonjun and bogum " .

All of them said their hey to jungkook which jungkook also replied. Bogum said " Tae who is he... Is he is your brother? " Tae and jungkook said in unison " Noooooo he is not my brother " Then bogum again asked " Then who is he Tae ". Tae and jungkook made eye contact with each other and said " We are friends " .  after that they continue  talking things for few minutes and then  exited after saying their byes.

( well the reason why both Tae and jungkook said the same thing to tae's friends because earlier they had already talked about it with each other. It's not like they both wanted to hide it because they wanted to get the attention of boys and girls. It's just that jungkook thought that why to make things different For Tae then his other classmates and Why to make him center topic of class gossips.

Because there is no doubt that Tae and jungkook  had got married at very early age of their life. And jungkook didn't want Tae to feel awkward in his class and also he didn't wanted people to ask him question related to their marriage like why you get married this early? What is the reason ? Do you  have love marriage or arrange marriage? Why didn't you wait for little longer? ...

Jungkook was the one who suggested Tae after a full fledge discussion that we should introduce each other as friends in front of friends. Tae didn't have any issue with both the things but jungkook make him understand the after effects of things then Tae understand . Talking about jungkook, then it was not a issue for him because he mostly stays at home but he wanted to do things for tae which is good for him and this is one of thing.)

Inside a car,

Now Tae and jungkook is sitting on the car when jungkook give Tae take away from panda Express, Tae got so happy and busy in saying thanks to jungkook while clapping his hand excitedly for food.

Tae said happily " Kookie.. You are the best person... Thank you so much for food kookie... I love panda Express so much " He said licking his lips. Jungkook was seeing him fondly and said " Eat it quickly bun... " Tae immediately blushed after hearing such a cute nickname from jungkook.

Meanwhile jungkook also blushed after saying that word which slipped out from his mouth unknowingly. Jungkook  is also smiling ear to ear seeing Tae smiling and giggling like a small and innocent baby.

______&___________

English is not my first language so please avoid my mistakes.
_969words_