the life chapter 76

Jin gulp the same medicine that jimin gave him and went to washroom for his work. He come back and caress Namjoon face and kissed Namjoon forehead and mumble to himself " Please don't regret it later joonie ". Then he also fall asleep .

After 30 minutes,

Jin wakeup because of the dryness in his throat. He drink water to ease the dryness which may caused by the medicine he took before sleeping. He again lay down on the bed were he can clearly hear soft snores from besides.

He smile a little and thought that how good and pleasant it feels to be in the arms of your love. It would be lie if he  say that he didn't enjoy it, that he didn't want more, that he didn't like hearing all the praises from Namjoon, that he didn't love how gentle and caring Namjoon was through out their love making .

Indeed it was Namjoon who initiate the doing but  Jin also responded it. Jin knows that if he wanted he can stop or at least try to protest to stop Namjoon but he himself voluntarily responded it. But still he have a fear in heart. He said to himself " Every thing will be okay now you need to sleep Jin ". Later he again fell asleep thinking all the unwanted thoughts.

Both of the male sleep knowing that Namjoon is drunken but what they didn't know that he accidentally gulp the drug drink ( drink mix with drug which increase the intoxication capacity of drink and also slows the memory power of brain for 8 to 10 hrs depending on the people's enduring power) . 

Next morning,

Two people were sleeping while half hugging each other. One of them started shuffling on the bed and tried to change his sleeping position but couldn't do it because of the weight on himself.

Namjoon slowly open his eyes and instantly feel the severe pain in his head. He tried to sit on  the bed but the weight on his body restrict him to do the same. Then his gaze shifted on jin who is sleeping while half hugging Namjoon. He smile a little and also realise that he his holding jin from his waist.

Namjoon slowly slide his hand and went to washroom for his morning routine. Then suddenly Namjoon thought that why his head is paining so much , he closed his eyes to remember things. But his head was paining so much that he couldn't able to concentrate much.

After sometime

Namjoon slowly come out from the washroom after getting ready and he slowly closed the door of washroom but when he turned his eyes met with jin who was looking towards him with a hope in his eyes. Namjoon instantly averted his gaze so that he can ignore eye contact with jin .

When jin noticed that Namjoon is avoiding his gaze he desperately said " N-namjoon.....let's please talk.... W-what H-happened T-tomorrow is .... I mean.... You and I... I mean ... I am saying that it's not "

Namjoon panicked a little but didn't showed on his face and shouted " It's not your fault that's what you wanted to say...... It's not my fault either... It can't be my fault I never done this to any one... How can I just got drunk in 4-5 drinks ... It can't be me... It must be someone else... It must be.... May be...may be.. It was you Who tricked me or played me ...i can't touch you like that ....i can never...It can't be me.. It can't... It must be someone else ".

Namjoon rant whatever comes to his mind without even listening Jin's whole sentence and left hurriedly for his office so that he can avoid  talking to Jin for now.

Jin frozen on his place, he couldn't believe on his ears, his tears started rolling down from his cheeks, he mumble " Why didn't you let me complete?... Why you never listened to me.... Whyyyy.... Whyyy.... I was saying that it's not a mistake for me... It was special for me ... That's what I wanted to say... I was not blaming you... How can I... When I consent it voluntarily.

Jin continued while sobbing " But you accused me for planning something like this.... How can you even think like this about me ... How can you... He s-said he will never touch me... I think.. I think he feel disgusted around me (he said while crying).

After 3 hours

Jin was still sitting on the same position for three hours crying while thinking everything. Anyone can say that just by looking him that he was crying for a long time now , thinking same thing again and again . he was hurt by Namjoon's word but now he decided that he will clear all misunderstanding with Namjoon , that he will tell him that he didn't think or accuse Namjoon for once, that he will confess that he didn't plan anything, he decided that he will confess that he care for him or may be more.

Meanwhile with Namjoon in his office

He was constantly massaging his head because of pain he was feeling. He was frustrated and angry on himself for creating mess, for hurting Jin, for ranting nonsense in front of Jin, for fucking the situation badly.

(( FLASHBACK ( what happened with Namjoon in bathroom)

He was getting some blur flashes of  last night but that small glimpse of last night was enough to discolour Namjoon face. He panicked , his hands started shivering , he started feeling cold all of a sudden when He gets the flashes where he back hugged jin and jin was removing his grip but he tighten his grip even more, where he was the one who was opening Jin's shirt button but jin stopped him by holding his hand, where he was kissing Jin's neck while holding jin's both hand above his head, where he was undoing Jin's bottom clothes. Where he was gripping back side of Jin's bottom . He was getting blurry images of every thing and because of the headache he couldn't think properly .

He frozen on his place. He cursed himself and mumble " Shit... Shitt... Shittt....H-how can I... H-how can I f-force M-myself on him.... How can I forced him... Howw... It is not true... It can't be... It's a nightmare.... I didn't done anything wrong.... I didn't.... I can't do that with him.... I didn't done it.... I am not guilty... It must be someone else... I never loose my control even if I have 8-9 drinks then how can I loose my control in 4_5 drinks.... It is not my fault... It can't be.. It must be someone else ".

He quickly freshen up and thought that he will leave for office just now so that he doesn't have to see  or talk to jin for now. He thought How can he talk to him after doing something so illegal with him. He didn't have courage to make eye contact with him. He thought he will try to figure out this thing in his office then he will talk to jin but before that it's a big Noo.

Flashback end ))

What he said to Jin he didn't mean a single line of it. He was afraid when he get flashes from last night. He was not sure of every thing that happened last night. But from all the blurry flashes he concluded that he may be forced Jin or something like that.

But he was not sure of this , it was hard for him to believe that he get really drunken just by few drinks because he have high enduring power. He was afraid that Jin will accuse him for it. He was afraid that the eyes that always look him with care will now look at him with hatred.

So when he come out from washroom he thought he will clear everything then after that he will talk to Jin but when Jin started speaking he panicked and thought that Jin is accusing him . He instantly went defensive and on top of that he accuse Jin  foolishly. May be it was a human nature to blame others in order to save yourself. Namjoon was feeling guilty to say or behave like this with Jin. He made his mind that today he will clear all misunderstanding with Jin when he will go home .

Namjoon train  of thoughts broke when he heard knock on the door. He said come in and the guest come in with a huge smile on his face. Namjoon return the same and hugged the guest happily.

After 2 hour

Jin thought to leave for company as soon as possible so that he can talk to Namjoon. But he was so much engaged in thinking that he didn't notice that it took him 2 hours to get ready. He immediately left mansion to visit company.

_____________&________

English is not my first language so please avoid my mistakes.
_1500words_