the life chapter 52

Namjoon was sitting in the office room fully frustrated with his eyes closed and hands in his hair . He have lot of thoughts running into his mind. His mind and heart is  beating so fast like it is running for some kind of race tournament. He have shaken a little by the earlier incident that have been happened.

From the day he got married to Jin, it is a first time when he get to feel something like this that he is feeling right now. For the first time he feel that he can loose someone from his life who  is right now called as his. He feel something in his heart but he doesn't know what it is but he can say one thing that this is something strong... Something powerful..

meanwhile with jin ,

Jin was continuously crying remembering the incident that happened earlier. He is crying because he is scared that may be Namjoon Will think that all of these happened because of him. He was scared to face Namjoon because he thought Namjoon will blame him for this incident .

After some hours,

Yoongi knocked the door of home office where Namjoon is still inside but he didn't get any answer in return. Yoongi is the only one whom Namjoon share his problem with and also yoongi have something important to share with Namjoon. So he decided to speak from the door " joon open the door now " Namjoon didn't wanted to talk anyone but yoongi is not included in this list.

Namjoon opened the door for yoongi and both the male settled in the office.  Yoongi started
" joon are you okay? ". Namjoon replied " Yes yoongi hyung why wouldn't I be okay ? ". Yoongi replied " Joon stop pretending at least in front of me " Namjoon didn't replied and avoid eye contact with yoongi.

Yoongi said " Joon I know what are you feeling but I will leave this upto you because I can clearly see that you don't want to talk about it. But I have something important to talk with you "
Namjoon made eye contact with yoongi and said " What it is yoongi hyung, is it something related to business " . Yoongi replied " Joon you know that..I don't know a thing about business and all... It's related to the guy who come earlier "

Namjoon immediately said " What about him hyung " Yoongi replied " Do you remember him introducing himself " Namjoon nooded and said "  Yes he said his name is jabo and he is from j company but I don't know any company with this name in business world". Yoongi replied " Exactly Joon that's what I am talking about.... You know j company is a one of the top mafia group in country and " Cut off by Namjoon " What are you saying hyung " Yoongi replied " Joon I am saying the truth and not only that jabo is the left hand of the leader "

Namjoon said " How do you know hyung " Yoongi replied " I have heard about j company earlier also so to confirm that I decided to ask my friend who is a cop and that's how I come to know about all of these". Namjoon replied Possessively " I don't give a shit whoever he is I will not let him be around my husband" . Yoongi nooded his head and said take care of yourself and Jin .

After some time,

After yoongi left the office room Namjoon decided to be alone for sometime to settle all the new information in his brain . After some time Namjoon decided to see Jin so he sprinted towards their room.

Meanwhile with Jin , Jin is nervous and scared at the same time because after the incident of earlier it's already been few hours and he didn't come to have a glance of Namjoon . And this situation is not helping him he started believing that may be Namjoon is mad at him and that's why he is ignoring him and avoid coming to their room.

When Namjoon come in front of his shared room, he find out that the door is locked from inside . He panicked and knocked the door aggressively which made Jin flinch from sudden loud sound and open the door immediately.

The moment Jin opened the door Namjoon immediately hugged him. He unknowingly did that and when the reality hit him he immediately backed away. For some minutes room was filled with silence.

( pic credit is to rightful owner of the pic)

After some time Namjoon decided to break the silence and said " Are you okay? " Jin slowly make eye contact with Namjoon and nodded his head. But Namjoon can clearly understand that Jin is not okay and  he was crying earlier because Jin eyes are puffed and red .

Namjoon softly said " Hey don't worry everything is fine " Namjoon decided not to unveil the information in front of Jin that he got from yoongi because that will only make Jin more worried than he already is. Jin nooded his head as a reply .

___________&&&&_____

English is not my first language so please avoid my mistakes.
_843words_