the life chapter 55

After 10 days

Now Tae have only last subject exam left after that he have to attend the last event of uni for which he is very excited and then lastly he have to give his final exams.

At night on dinner table

Everyone  were slowly coming downstairs to have their meal on dinner table . Namjoon, yoongi , jimin and jin were already present on the table only the younger couple were missing there. Jin called them and received reply from the younger couple.

Namjoon noticed the present of younger couple  and asked Tae " Tae... How was your today's exam " Tae gulped and replied " Joonie hyung it was okay I guess? " He said this like an question. Namjoon averted his gaze oh him and said " You seems to be Unconfident of your own answer Tae " . Tae slowly answer to Namjoon " Hyung i forgot lots of formulas and procedures ... That's why I left lots of question unfinished  ... I am sorry hyung please don't be mad at me " Tae said controlling his tears which were on the verge of falling .

Jungkook was fast enough to comfort tae by moving his fingers in a circular motion on the taehyung's back. Before Namjoon could say anything thing two more male went towards him. Jimin and jin immediately hugged Tae from sides and said " It's okay " to Tae.

Namjoon said softly " Tae why are you crying baby.... It's okay tae...what important is to try your best okay.. And although it is just pre semester exam you still have one more  chance so don't be sad and I am not mad at you baby.... Now cheerup and eat " Tae nooded his head giving a small smile to Namjoon and said thankyou so much hyung "

Meanwhile with yoongi,

He was noticing jimin from last two days that he is not eating properly and he is puking from time to time and also he is silent then usual . He remember the conversation between jimin and him from last night.

Yoongi said " Minnie baby why are you not eating properly.... Is everything alright baby.. Please tell me if there is something you are not telling me" . Jimin smile a little and sat on the yoongi lap and said " What will happen to me yoonie.... I am eating food it's just that today I didn't have appetite to eat...and everything is okay " .

(Pic credit to the right owner of the pic)

Yoongi continued " Then what about all the puking you are doing from last two days huh" Jimin replied with small smile " Yoonie Hyung I think my stomach was upset that's why I was puking but now I am feeling good . So please you don't worry hyung "

He said assuring yoongi but he didn't get convinced and asked again " Why didn't you tell me that your not feeling well earlier......and Are you sure Minnie  ? .... Please don't hide anything from me... You know that I can't handle my self seeing you like this... Please tell me if you are hiding something... We can go to the hospital for "

Cut off by jimin who said while cupping yoongi's cheek " There is nothing to worry yoonie baby... Why are you thinking so much... And I will tell you if there is something out of my control okay "

Yoongi was still not convinced with jimin answer and was about to say something but jimin stopped him by kissing him on his lips which melt yoongi immediately.

Now also when yoongi noticed jimin . He is having very small portion of food and he is also looking a little pale then usual. if you say Yoongi is worried about jimin it will be understatement... He is loosing his mind and was trying to convince jimin to visit hospital with him but of course jimin was being successful in convincing yoongi to avoid visiting hospital.

Yoongi is sitting on the table with same posture from last 10 minutes and every one in the room noticed him and trying to get his attention while controlling their laughter because yoongi is looking funny in that posture.

Yoongi come to his senses when jimin patted his cheeck softly and gesture him while raising his eyebrows . Yoongi shook his head and hold jimin hand which were on his cheek and kissed back of his hand.

Now every one were finished with their meals and yoongi was about to follow jimin when Namjoon stopped him because he noticed worry on yoongi's face and wanted to communicate with him. Yoongi and Namjoon were talking on the corner of the room while the younger couple were goofing with each other. Jin was collecting used plates from table and jimin was standing other side on the room leaning on the wall.

(Pic credit to the right owner of the pic)

__&_&&&____________

English is not my first language so please avoid my mistakes.
_810words_