the life chapter 9

Now jin is taking slow step towards namjoon room following mr Jeon  with his luggage and talking about namjoon he left for his office work . Mr Jeon welcome jin in namjoon room and said that " jin now this is your room also and make yourself comfortable  and set your stuff where you want " after that jin just replied "o_okay dad" then mr Jeon exit the room .

Jin is just standing in the room looking around the room . He feels wired sharing room with someone he never even talk for once . Jin start looking around in the room and noticed that the room seems  messy and stuffs are messily placed here and there in the room .

After noticing the room , jin decided to placed his clothes in the covered . He saw three covered in the room and when he opened the three covered simultaneously , he noticed none of the covered have a spare space which jin can use it so he thought that may be namjoon didn't want to share his covered with him so he decided that he will left his thing on his bag .

Jin thought that he should at least set the room because the room seems so messy. So he clean and set the room completely and he decided to sit on sofa  to relax for sometime . Later in evening namjoon come to his room he find his room tidy but he doesn't like it because according to him if things will be kept away from his eye sight he will not be able to find it .

He was about to left the room to know who did this to his room but his eyes falls on the man sleeping on the sofa and then he also noticed the luggage bag in the room then everything clicked to him that now he is married and he have to live with someone else.

Namjoon goes towards jin who is waking up from his nap and namjoon  call his name and said" did you clean my room by any chance " jin got nervous and replied stutteredly " y.. yy...yes... I..I ..did" ." See jin pls don't touch my stuffs , I hate it when people misplaced it according to their taste so please don't go near my stuffs  " namjoon said.

Jin feels little bad but he decided to agree on it and replied " O-ohhhk sorry for touching your stuff ". Namjoon continue by saying " look we both know that we didn't  want this marriage but now we can't do anything and he have to stay with each other in a same room so it's better if you mind your own business and I will mind my business . You care about your stuff and I will care about mine". By saying that he straight went to bathroom for freshen up.

Jin just stood on his place with out moving he feels a bit sad that namjoon behave in this way but he thought that it's not namjoon mistake as he have to get married with someone he doesn't even know and he have to become part of it .

At parks house

At parks house

Two people where on safa cuddling with each other and giggling and kissing eachother cheeks . They are none other than tae and jimin , the adopted and real son of park .

 They are none other than tae and jimin , the adopted and real son of park

Mr park is laughing seeing both of them and happy for both of them . Tae is still on his college and where as jimin just completed his college and he is taking another degree from distance learning . And he also start going office regularly for few hours to help his father .

Mr park is tensed about his business as his business is going down from the last 1 year and the investors and backing up because of this .so the situation of his business is getting bad day by day . Mr park is really having hard time in finding way to make his business back on the track.

Mr park want to hand over his business to jimin but he didn't want to handover him the business on this condition . He already have decided that he will do anything... anything to save his business .

Tae never wanted to associated with the business that's why he didn't know about the business at all. And jimin is the owner of the park corporation on paper and soon he will become ceo also.

____&__
_735words🤗_