the life chapter 68

Boring chapter ahead

____________________

After 2 days,

Now this is the day when jimin and tae were about to come back from the park mansion as tomorrow is tae's birthday and everyone except tae have made an arrangements for his birthday along with their special present for him.

They have done a small decoration by themselves in taekook room for wishing tae on exact 12 am . jungkook have his special arrangement for tomorrow night. But this is not the only thing, they were also throwing party in the mension with few guests including tae's friends and some important business partners .

At night 9:00 pm

Tae and jimin come to the mension and were sitting in the living room talking with others. Jimin already knows about each and every arrangements because he was in touch with them continuasly.

They have decided to make sure that tae doesn't leave living room before 12 So that their surprise can be remain as surprise. So the plan is that jungkook will keep tae busy with him by engaging him in watching movies so that all the other members can do the left over work without getting exposed.

Today Namjoon also come back earlier from  office than usual so that he can help others. Jin is also preparing strawberry cake for tae as it is his favorite .

At 11:45 pm in living room

Tae is feeling super sleepy today and he is craving to sleep very badly but he is not able to do that because jungkook is continuously poking Tae so that Tae don't get in deep slumber. Tae is sitting their with a pout on his face because he didnt wanted to watch movie at all but jungkook is forcing tae to at least give him company .

Tae said " Kookie please lets sleep..i can't watch it more..... Let's go (tae said intertwining their hands together while trying to drag jungkook at the same time). Jungkook look at the wall clock and noticed it is already 11:55 pm . So he decided to head towards their room along with a sleepy tae.

Meanwhile with  other people , everyone other than taekook were already  hiding here and there in taekooks room with lights off.

Everyone inside the room heard foot steps and get ready for the action. Tae open the door and said " Kookie why is here all black? " . Jungkook didn't reply anything because he was busy in counting time . Tae said " Kookie say somethi__"

Before tae could complete his sentence everyone yelled " MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY TAE ". All the lights of the room turned on at the same time and Tae gets surprised seeing the decorations and everyone in the room.

Pic credit to the rightful owner of the pic

((Imagine  it as a night))

Jungkook hugged Tae who was shocked on his place but come to reality when he heard jungkook speaking " Happiest birthday to you Tae... May your all dream come true the way you wanted it to be.... Please always keep smiling ". Tae replied fondly " Thank you so much kookie ( he said and hugged back jungkook) "