the life chapter 15

Namjoon called park assistant and set the meeting with them. They are also worried about the matter as the matter was serious . Mr park said that he will be there in 1 hour with the important documents .

Me park and mr jeon where sitting on the table and namjoon was also there discussing about the issues they are facing . Mr park said" mr jeon I have also tried to investigate this on my level but I can't really able to find something " . Mr Jeon replied " we also did our investigation mr park and According to namjoon investigation there is someone in our and yours company who is spying on us and also leaking or information with other parties "

Mr park said" other parties , or only one party that is Wang corporation , namjoon is right this is the only way that we both are losing deals . But how can we find the spy ". Namjoon said " according to my research the spy is very good at pretending , from last two months we can't even have a doubt for once . So it was for sure that , finding spy will definitely take time and also this information should must not be out as our company will lose goodwill "

Mr Jeon" that's what is the problem here that we don't have time the best business award month is only 4 months away and if we didn't do anything now we will surely will be losing more deals and investors also , and that will be bad for our business ". Mr park " one thing is clear that we can't investigate about it openly. So that we can keep this information confidential . And we can't even change the staff at large level because that will  also attract attention towards us so that will be a big no no "

Mr Jeon said " mr park it's not the only problem , if by any chance we will able to change the staff , we will lose or some of the best co worker , we don't want that to ". Mr park " let's do one thing , for today we all will thought about the idea of overcoming this and we will be meeting tomorrow at the same time okay"

Mr Jeon nooded and mr park exited the room . Mr Jeon " namjoon think about something we can do in this situation and keep digging for the spy information" namjoon replied okay dad.
__________________

At night after having dinner

Jin is sitting on the sofa side looking namjoon time to time who was doing his work and research about the same matter . Jin thought that" namjoon is looking tensed , is everything all right with him or did something happened , may be something is happened in the office ". But one thing is clear that in jin's eyes that namjoon is a very good son and a very good brother and a hard-working man , he is also very intelligent , he is caring and sweet with everyone in the house well except jin .

Then jin heared the knock at door he opened the door and saw smiling jungkook . Jungkook come inside the room and talk with rm and jin for sometime and then ask jin " jin hyungie let's go in my room , we will do something fun " jin said okay and jungkook hols jin hands and said " let's go hyungie , bye namjoon hyung good night "

They both exited the room and namjoon thought that " what are they going to do at this time , this is the time for sleeping but whatever " he just shrugged it off and fall asleep.

Next day at Jeon corporation

Mr jeon said angrily " we are talking about the same thing from last 4 hours but didn't get any idea to overcome . Namjoon you know you are not helping here , so go do your work " . Namjoon just nooded and exited the room he was hurt from mr Jeon words but decided to ignore it and do something to make his dad happy

Mr Jeon said " mr park do you have any idea , anything please just think about something , else we will lose or business " . Mr park said " mr Jeon I can't able to think something I am blank , what are we supposed to do "

Mr Jeon said " I also don't know mr park " . Mr park said desperately " please Jeon , think something please " . Mr Jeon said " we can't really do anything mr park , it would be much easier if  by any chance we had relationship between us then we " cut off by Mr park " yes yes mr jeon I get the idea , you himself said that yes " mr park hug mr Jeon and mr Jeon was standing clueless there and asked " what have I said ".

Mr park replied " mr Jeon you said relationship ( mr Jeon nodded ) what happened if we don't have one we can make one " mr Jeon still didn't get it and gesterd mr park to continue.

___&&&&______
English is not my first language so please avoid my mistakes
_828words_