the life chapter 39

Same day at taekook room after exited namjin's room

Jungkook and jin come to the room . Jungkook offered jin to sit on the bed then jin replied " okay my favourite singer ". Jungkook just laughed on jins statement and they started talking with each other.

So here the thing is that jin knows about jungkook being the singer and owner of the jk_creation .let me tell you how ?... Some days ago jungkook was busy in checking his lyrics and tone because he have to launch his new song on the next day and in so much hurry he forgot to close his music room door and his room door and tae was at his uni . But after sometime when jin come to remind kook about his medicine then he knocked on the door for some time but no one opened it so he come inside and hear the song which kook was singing ( jin was able to hear kook song because door of the music room was open wide , and if the door was closed then jin cannot be able to hear anything as the music room was sound proof).

Jin just kept standing there listening to kooks song and said when kook Stop " kookie you sing so good ...wowww" . Jk then noticed jin's presence and panicked a little but got relax when jin didn't asked anything else .

But next day when jin hears his favourite singer new song then he remembered that he was already heard this song from kook so he goes there and asked him , jk knows that he can't lie from there as he was cought red handed so he revealed his identity infront of jin and make promise to not tell to anybody .

Now back to taekook room

Suddenly in between there conversation jungkook said " jinnie hyung ...you know joon hyung is a good man you can trust him " jungkook said these because he have been noticing the namjin couple for long and there is still not a very big change in there relationship  and he also noticed today's incident so he thought maybe jin have a trust issue towards namjoon or something like that .

Jin replied " I know namjoon is a good man kookie infact he is a ideal man that anyone can wish of and I trust him too . It's just that I don't want him to get bothered because of me . I have already come into his life against his desire so I don't want him to bothered more because of me . I just want him to be happy and healthy in his life ". Jungkook noticed how fondly jin talk about namjoon . jungkook then nodded his head and decided to change the topic .

Jin asked kook " how is things going between you and tae kookie " jungkook  replied with pink cheeks " we  become very good friends , we often play games together and also watch movies too". Jin replied " that's good kookie . Jungkook replied excitedly " hyung you know ... he also like my songs and I often saw him listening my songs hehehe" jin replied happily " ohh ofcourse why not ... every one is fan of your songs ,  your songs are just awesome " . Jungkook happily replied " thankyou so much hyung ".

Meanwhile in yoonmin rooms

They have discussed all the past events that happened with them and decided to always believe in each other and atleast discuss with eachother to avoid any type of such misunderstanding between them .

They both were so happy to be in the arms of their love of the life , cuddling , talking,  giggling , hugging and kissing eachother . This feeling of being Loved back by the one whom you love is something that not everyone can feel .

Now they come to think about their marriage decision , they feel glad that they agreed on it but feel bad for  the younger couple that have to get married also by force but jimin is glad that tae will be with him always .

______&&&&_____

English is not my first language so please avoid my mistakes.
_669words_